Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 09:51 AM

Re: Professor T?

Watched 2 episodes-won't bother to watch the rest.The fantasy scenes were ok.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 04:08 PM

I'm finding it a very clever blend of straight police procedural and comedy drama rather like McDonald and Dodds.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I'm finding it a very clever blend of straight police procedural and comedy drama rather like McDonald and Dodds.
Percy, lt amazes me how the rubber gloved Professor can solve the cases in what seems like, less than a day!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Percy, lt amazes me how the rubber gloved Professor can solve the cases in what seems like, less than a day!
That's scriptwriting for you. Like I said, comedy drama.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
That's scriptwriting for you. Like I said, comedy drama.
I am recording and watching Baptiste (series 2) on BBC1 instead. It’s on at the same time as Professor T.
It’s far more, my type of thing!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:43 PM

I sat through the first episode and was really disappointed. He plays more or less his Death in Paradise character - stony faced, completely humourless and OCD. I loved Monk, who also had his problems, but at least that was witty. This is so full of cliches it's painful - you've got the feisty black detective, the underling who's rebuffed, the boss who's got problems, a one-horse suspect storylne, a bizarre pantomime mother ..... I won't be watching any more. Typical ITV.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am recording and watching Baptiste (series 2) on BBC1 instead. It’s on at the same time as Professor T.
It’s far more, my type of thing!
Baptiste is brilliant. Such good acting.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top