Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 06:35 PM

Re: what I have to{ contend with

Ok, what did I miss
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 06:36 PM

I think it was a butterfly video, Minx
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:04 PM

I just read this entire post and understood maybe 4 words. Sorry for whatever you have to contend with. I can understand frustration, especially today.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:10 PM

Danny
you will learn soon enough on here there are some who delight in ruining a thread. Typing with a damaged nigh on useless middle finger It tends to hit the key next to the one you want to hit.
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Danny
you will learn soon enough on here there are some who delight in ruining a thread. Typing with a damaged nigh on useless middle finger It tends to hit the key next to the one you want to hit.
Hell I mistype nearly everything, because of big stupid fingers!! Thank God for spell check!!
It is some of the colloquialisms that get me.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:19 PM

Danny
you will learn soon enough on here there are some who delight in ruining a thread.
While I do admit to that charge, RS, I'm afraid you beat me to it on this occasion.

Typing with a damaged nigh on useless middle finger It tends to hit the key next to the one you want to hit.
There is no excuse for not checking your post before you submit it, RS. It's no good blaming your sloppiness on your finger.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:54 PM

Can anyone explain what this thread is about please?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Can anyone explain what this thread is about please?
I think it was intended to be about a man who doesn't think his neighbour should be using a hammer, or the wind has any right to blow, while he is trying to film yet another butterfly on his Buddleia.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
Hell I mistype nearly everything, because of big stupid fingers!! Thank God for spell check!!
It is some of the colloquialisms that get me.
Big words reserved for reasonable hours
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:38 PM

Here is the video in question (I think):

Don't know what the mystery was about but there are five butterfly videos.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top