Join for free
Page 674 of 1676 « First < 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 1174 1674 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 01:58 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
NO, I will post it here. He will be moaning about you not using a capital letter you know
did I tell you the tale of when I assisted a mate of mine to insert a very large captial R for an old friend he went " areeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then a more gentle r!!!!

which I think reminds Jem about the tale................???
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:27 AM

Hi Scribblers, ain't been around much lately, been building my "Home Office", get some cash back off the Revenue, couple of pics, just for Sweetie.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:50 AM

very nice jackhammer spits - but when I clicked on your first pic to enlarge it this is wot I got??

R you building it for them??
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 11:33 AM

Actually I did ask Robert Junior what he preferred to be called on the forum a long time ago and he said RJ would be fine, ever since i have respected his wishes, ah hem.

Lovely neat bit of work there Spitty, like I always say, ya gotta have an angle and thems beautiful angles, not bad on the young bird either Gummy.

Looking forward to your tale Sweetie.

I was watching a program on BBC4 last night, very interesting, it was about Sicily, the presenter was having a go at threading grapes in a hole in the ground lined with a big sheet of plastic, he said that the usual procedure was to have several people in the hole at the same time, and to keep production moving at a steady pace they relieved themselves in the same hole rather than having to climb out and get back in again.
Boy am I glad I don’t drink wine, can’t wait to tell the Dolly sisters about that come their next “Coffee morning, I’ll wait a while until they have a good sup down them, then, “Hey ladies, you’d want to see the state of the old lads who p….d in that stuff”
It seems that in Sicily the police are the butt of a lot of local jokes, here’s an example.
A policeman is walking along the street using his mobile and he walks into a “Do Not Stop” signpost, then continues to bang his head off the sign. I love that one.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Hi Scribblers, ain't been around much lately, been building my "Home Office", get some cash back off the Revenue, couple of pics, just for Sweetie.

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Actually I did ask Robert Junior what he preferred to be called on the forum a long time ago and he said RJ would be fine, ever since i have respected his wishes, ah hem.

Oh I get the wall now I suppose it is just another brick in the wall Thanks for the pics

Lovely neat bit of work there Spitty, like I always say, ya gotta have an angle and thems beautiful angles, not bad on the young bird either Gummy.

Looking forward to your tale Sweetie.

I was watching a program on BBC4 last night, very interesting, it was about Sicily, the presenter was having a go at threading grapes in a hole in the ground lined with a big sheet of plastic, he said that the usual procedure was to have several people in the hole at the same time, and to keep production moving at a steady pace they relieved themselves in the same hole rather than having to climb out and get back in again.
Boy am I glad I don’t drink wine, can’t wait to tell the Dolly sisters about that come their next “Coffee morning, I’ll wait a while until they have a good sup down them, then, “Hey ladies, you’d want to see the state of the old lads who p….d in that stuff”
It seems that in Sicily the police are the butt of a lot of local jokes, here’s an example.
A policeman is walking along the street using his mobile and he walks into a “Do Not Stop” signpost, then continues to bang his head off the sign. I love that one.
Mmm I drink wine
I will post my true story later. I need to put the Roast on.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:31 PM

JEM, you are off piste.

I said I preferred RJ & I do.

But to clarify my objection I am agin the use of lower case in Robert, as in robert.
Call me old fashioned if you like.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
JEM, you are off piste.

But to clarify my objection I am agin the use of lower case in Robert, as in robert.
OH!!!
Can I no longer call you Young Robert????
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
NO, I will post it here. He will be moaning about you not using a capital letter you know
A comment not um, accurate.

I don't flounce
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-05-2018, 03:37 PM

JEM, you are off piste.

your old fashioned!!! bah humbug! roast chestnuts and fairies on the Xmas tree!!

robert I'm goin a bit senile now like wot you is and can't stretch up high enough to make a big 'r'? can I write you a poem instead??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-05-2018, 03:43 PM

A comment not um, accurate.

I don't flounce
Originally Posted by gumbud ->
your old fashioned!!! bah humbug! roast chestnuts and fairies on the Xmas tree!!

robert I'm goin a bit senile now like wot you is and can't stretch up high enough to make a big 'r'? can I write you a poem instead??
I'll just remain a piste of resistance

Page 674 of 1676 « First < 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 1174 1674 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top