Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 08:05 PM

Two Irish Men and The Blonde.

Two Irishmen were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A blonde walked by and asked them what they were doing

Paddy replied, 'We're supposed to be finding the height of this
flagpole, but we don't have a ladder.'

The blonde took out an adjustable spanner from her bag, loosened a few
bolts and laid the flagpole down.

She got a tape measure out of her pocket, took a few measurements, and
announced that it was 18 feet 6 inches.

Then, she walked off.

Mick said to Paddy, 'Isn't that just like a blonde!

We need the bloody height, and she gives us the length.’
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 08:09 PM

Re: Two Irish Men and The Blonde.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 05:59 AM

That's one of your better ones Longfellow.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 07:27 AM

er-em I beg your pardon AC they are all good ones it's just finding the right tickling feathers for some.
Good morning by the way.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
er-em I beg your pardon AC they are all good ones it's just finding the right tickling feathers for some.
Good morning by the way.
It's just my opinion Longfellow (and I may be wrong) but I think you should keep your cruder jokes on the "Adult humour" section.
longfellow
Chatterbox

25-02-2014, 08:35 AM

By god some of you are boring old farts aren't you Alan man up ffs .

Better idea tell your little circle to stop reading my jokes and you can all be on your own making the rules as you go.
No one is forcing you to open my posts.

I have seen cruder jokes than this one sent through the normal threads and no one has mentioned them being posted into the Adult section.
Obviously you little kiddies like to make it up has you go.

Now see what you have done. If you had left me alone till after breakfast I wouldn't have bit yer bleeding head off.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

25-02-2014, 09:44 AM

By god some of you are boring old farts aren't you Alan man up ffs .

Better idea tell your little circle to stop reading my jokes and you can all be on your own making the rules as you go.
No one is forcing you to open my posts.

I have seen cruder jokes than this one sent through the normal threads and no one has mentioned them being posted into the Adult section.
Obviously you little kiddies like to make it up has you go.

Now see what you have done. If you had left me alone till after breakfast I wouldn't have bit yer bleeding head off.
You are now showing your true colours Longfellow hiding in anonymity behind your keyboard. As I said to the last person who started to lower the tone of this site, before you make a posting ask yourself if you would say that in front of your parents or your children, if not don't say it on here. One last thing, being crude is NOT the same as being manly !
longfellow
Chatterbox

25-02-2014, 10:13 AM

Never hidden behind a keyboard all my life mate, never needed to. You want to see me look on facebook and I am there David Raynor in Essex. Not that this will change anything because you are supposedly in Northamptonshire and I am in a different county.But of course if you are passing on the way to Southend please pop in and I will make you a cuppa.
Just proving a point that you are a keyboard bully thinking you can say stuff and have little digs and then say nowt to others .
Where do you draw the line
Checkout 7 seconds and I ask why you haven't pointed out that a man with his todger hanging down is ok to post. Perhaps you like looking at a mans todger but I don't because I ain't made that way, but you don't see me having snidey digs.
Plus there are a few more that have been posted that are just as crude/manly
Have a nice day.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

25-02-2014, 11:21 AM

Checkout 7 seconds and I ask why you haven't pointed out that a man with his todger hanging down is ok to post. Perhaps you like looking at a mans todger but I don't because I ain't made that way, but you don't see me having snidey digs.

Have a nice day.
Isn't there a bit of a contradiction in that sentence Longfellow?
longfellow
Chatterbox

25-02-2014, 12:32 PM

Heavens forbid..
You know what Alan we could run around with this all day not one of us wants to give ground. but alas with only a couple of brain cells I am struggling to concentrate on more important things like peeling a few spuds cutting up some greens cooking some mince and making a shepherds pie.
So I will bow to your superiority in my English and what ever it is you may have spotted, and I promise in future (Hand on heart now) I will cease acknowledging that you even exist.

Please do me a favour if you don't have a sense of humour then please don't read my mails.
Plus one last thing if there is anyone out there that is offended by my jokes I humbly apologise and will try harder to achieve your standards some time in the future.
But not just yet.

Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top