Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 06:33 PM

Re: How Do You Shovel It In?

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
I always try to remember to cut everything up into small "parcels" having once had a very bad choking incident where I passed out - I was on a 'plane and no bugger even noticed!! stevmk2
You should do that, what do people think our stomachs are - combine harvesters !!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
I always try to remember to cut everything up into small "parcels" having once had a very bad choking incident where I passed out - I was on a 'plane and no bugger even noticed!! stevmk2
That's terrible, who helped you?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
YUK !
But I did love - 'sparks fly from yer utensils'
Fab quote !

Patsy darlin' - just to give you some idea, yesterday I sat down to a full sunday roast - 6 roast tatties, a pile of roast carrots and parsnip and a steamed leek alll with a large piece of chicken. I set my plate at exactly 13.09 and had finished the entire plate by 13.20. Like I said the sparks fly from my cutlery when I eat!!!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Patsy darlin' - just to give you some idea, yesterday I sat down to a full sunday roast - 6 roast tatties, a pile of roast carrots and parsnip and a steamed leek alll with a large piece of chicken. I set my plate at exactly 13.09 and had finished the entire plate by 13.20. Like I said the sparks fly from my cutlery when I eat!!!
You & one of my cockatiels, Poochie, would get along great!
He could be in another room but if he hears 'anything' that has to do with food, he flies into the kitchen & starts mooching! He's a real brat but he's old so he gets away with it to a point Once he was picking at our turkey at Easter! Put a stop to that quickly but not before I got a couple of pics.
Plus UJ, you'd have the privilege of Poochie loudly wolf whistling at you
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2014, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
You & one of my cockatiels, Poochie, would get along great!
He could be in another room but if he hears 'anything' that has to do with food, he flies into the kitchen & starts mooching! He's a real brat but he's old so he gets away with it to a point Once he was picking at our turkey at Easter! Put a stop to that quickly but not before I got a couple of pics.
Plus UJ, you'd have the privilege of Poochie loudly wolf whistling at you

Thank you darlin' but no thanks - not into birds (at least not the feathered variety ) . The only feathered birds I'm interested in are those that have been killed, plucked and cooked and are sitting on my dinner plate.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2014, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So glad I am not sitting opposite to you, how can you appreciate the flavours .
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2014, 06:39 PM

AC when I saw this thread pop up I thought you were back

I eat fast. I'm not going to pretend I chew every mouthful 50 times. I love my food. Don't really care how I eat it as long as I don't get it down myself

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top