Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 12:32 PM

Re: Haribo

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I think Haribo sweets are horrible. Like eating rubber grommets. Give me a bag of jelly babies anyday.
Or a box of New Berry Fruits (do they still make these lovely jellies with the liquid centres?)
I can still remember some of the song they used to advertise these... but I haven't seen any for years
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 01:04 PM

All of the above are disasterous for the teeth !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
So they say but oddly I've not had a filling since I was 12 ! It's more to do with genetics IMO and a decent tooth cleaning regime.

I'm lucky my family all had good teeth, my husband's family had dreadful ones and gave up on his a while ago embracing the false teeth idea.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Most of you on here don't have any teeth do they?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Most of you on here don't have any teeth do they?

Cheeky bugger Floydy!

I'll have you know I have still got every single tooth, and many without fillings even - oh, except my wisdoms, they had to come out due to impaction, not decay.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Cheeky bugger Floydy!

I'll have you know I have still got every single tooth, and many without fillings even - oh, except my wisdoms, they had to come out due to impaction, not decay.
Sledgehammer wit, Mups

I have many fillings but I haven't needed any dental treatment for many years now. Just wish I'd been more careful when I was a kid eating all those jelly babies!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2017, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Made myself feel quite I'll, had a party here Monday and had a big bowl of haribo jellies left. I seem to have eaten a rather large quantity and made myself feel quite unwell. Oh well I enjoyed them at the time .

I'm blaming grace I did say to her bag them up and out them in the cupboard as they were a bit of a temptation leaving them out
Hi Julie, I know just how you feel. I am the same with Bassett's Liquorice Allsorts!! I always have a dish of them on the coffee table and I can't help overindulging myself sometimes and suffering for it!! Really enjoy them at the time though!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top