Join for free
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 06:53 PM

After the lady with the suitcase...

She came home again on Tuesday night, I know it was her because one wheel on her case is wonkey and makes a funny noise so I guess she was just away for a long weekend not a real holiday.
Anyway that was about 11.30 and I laid in bed and thought Im glad she isnt any later or else I would be fast asleep..

Then I heard the monkeys, it was just like that film with Robin Williams, Jumanji with all the naughty monkeys and I half smiled thinking 'silly me Im dreaming of monkeys now'

At that point OH shot up out of bed shouting ' what the hell is going on'? and I realised I wasnt dreaming at all, I really could hear monkeys screeching and whooping outside my bedroom window...

OH looked out and said it was a group of students running about like idiots making monkey noises..

Whatever next?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 07:00 PM

Re: After the lady with the suitcase...

[QUOTE=Cass;1205664]She came home again on Tuesday night, I know it was her because one wheel on her case is wonkey and makes a funny noise so I guess she was just away for a long weekend not a real holiday.
Anyway that was about 11.30 and I laid in bed and thought Im glad she isnt any later or else I would be fast asleep..

Then I heard the monkeys, it was just like that film with Robin Williams, Jumanji with all the naughty monkeys and I half smiled thinking 'silly me Im dreaming of monkeys now'

At that point OH shot up out of bed shouting ' what the hell is going on'? and I realised I wasnt dreaming at all, I really could hear monkeys screeching and whooping outside my bedroom window...

OH looked out and said it was a group of students running about like idiots making monkey noises..

Whatever next?[/QUOTE]

Boy racers with holes drilled in their exhausts?

Motorcycles that sound like they are dragging saucepans?
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 07:02 PM

No chance my son sold his sirrocco and OH has just got rid of the motorbike .. but last year OH heard a noise and saw two men running up and down with samuri swords!

Im just puzzled because its not even a full moon yet
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->

No chance my son sold his sirrocco and OH has just got rid of the motorbike .. but last year OH heard a noise and saw two men running up and down with samuri swords!

Im just puzzled because its not even a full moon yet
It does sound like you live in a strange place Cass.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 07:21 PM

My next door neighbour (who diddled me with the allotment) tried to sneak out early this morning with the children, but I heard the doors going, the children trying unsuccessfully to be quiet, and the clatter of the suitcase wheels.

I jumped out of bed and looked out my lounge curtains, saw them getting into a taxi. Seems she's off to Hungary to stay with her Dad. Lynda confirmed this while at the allotment. Betti told her on Sunday, but I guessed anyway.

Hardly anyone can get by me, night or day!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top