Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 04:44 PM

Snacks.

I rarely snack between meals but on the odd occasion that I do, I have half a glass of milk and a couple of digestive biscuits. Is anyone else a secret snacker.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 07:35 PM

Re: Snacks.

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I rarely snack between meals but on the odd occasion that I do, I have half a glass of milk and a couple of digestive biscuits. Is anyone else a secret snacker.
Milk??? - ergh yuk!!! sometimes have a Brandy or glass of Port and a few (about six) chocolate digestives Mall darlin'
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Milk??? - ergh yuk!!! sometimes have a Brandy or glass of Port and a few (about six) chocolate digestives Mall darlin'
I love a glass of ice cold milk. No way I could drink an alcoholic drink with digestive biscuits yuk
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 08:03 PM

Mall darlin' I took an aversion to milk at an early age and haven't touched the stuff since. Brandy or Port lubricates the throat and makes it easier to swallow.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 08:08 PM

I like a mid-morning snack..banana or a chocolate biscuit. My excuse is it stops me having a low blood count before lunch
We have semi-skimmed milk and that is awful to drink, it has to be full fat milk for me to want a glass.
6 Chocolate digestives and Brandy Geoff very naughty,
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 08:14 PM

When not on a diet, my favourite snack is a Kit Kat ..... I nibble off all the chocolate first then eat the wafer!

Whilst on the diet I snack on walnuts.
mesco m
manchester

31-05-2012, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
When not on a diet, my favourite snack is a Kit Kat ..... I nibble off all the chocolate first then eat the wafer!

Whilst on the diet I snack on walnuts.
And much more nutritional too Mags. Keep up the good work.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 10:11 PM

My favoured snack is nuts healthy I know but they also contain a lot of calories, brazils/almonds/walnuts. I eat too many for the good of my waist line .

I also like dried apricots, fruit in general and celery with a bit of cheese.
Chocolate doesn't appeal to me, I can take it or leave it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

01-06-2012, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I like a mid-morning snack..banana or a chocolate biscuit. My excuse is it stops me having a low blood count before lunch
We have semi-skimmed milk and that is awful to drink, it has to be full fat milk for me to want a glass.
6 Chocolate digestives and Brandy Geoff very naughty,
Jan darlin' - since I am Lucifer - NOTHING is naughty for me - or everything is
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 07:40 AM

It sounds Yukky but I do like oat cakes topped with mashed up peppered mackerel mixed with mayo and a sprinkling of chopped gherkins.............Quick,easy and tasty......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top