Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 04:30 PM

Re: Tesco refused to help disabled customer

My Tesco delivery driver unpacked my shopping onto my kitchen tops as normal last Friday,
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Poor woman A pity he didn't think of asking her if he could fetch a neighbour to help her.
100% agree with you Mags.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Sorry, sensible rule and sensible guy.
Nope, I totally disagree with you here, I can think of several ways of helping the lady without putting his nasty self at risk.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 06:21 PM

Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side.

Centuries later and STILL the other side seems to be attractive! What is happening to our society and its lack of compassion. I despair at the way some of us treat a person in obvious distress
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Sorry, sensible rule and sensible guy.
Well that sensible rule and sensible guy have just cost Tescos a £75 delivery for Monday because after reading the OP I simply cannot carry my order through the hallway to my kitchen a lone. I do try and carry one crate to help the guy plus I tip them all 30 bob everytime I have a delivery. But just the thought that the delivery driver will not cross my doorstep would leave me worried sick on Monday.
So I will get my boy to pop in on Sunday and do my shopping and give him the tip..
Thanks Susan for posting.

I think he is a Asda shopper..
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Nope, I totally disagree with you here, I can think of several ways of helping the lady without putting his nasty self at risk.
If there even was a risk.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 07:38 PM

AT

You should read the whole link.

Tesco initially ignored her complaint, though a Tesco spokesperson said that their only anti-coronavirus policy was regarding customers who were self-isolating.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 07:51 PM

I can't understand why he was watching her. Didn't he have any more deliveries to get on with?

It's impossible to comment on an anonymous "blog". If this was a tabloid "story" we could pull it apart.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 07:58 PM

Tesco delivered to me this week, the driver carried them in and unpacked them on to my kitchen work top as usual. I am 87 and arthritic. Thank you Tesco and your lovely drivers, up here in Northumberland!
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I can't understand why he was watching her. Didn't he have any more deliveries to get on with?

It's impossible to comment on an anonymous "blog". If this was a tabloid "story" we could pull it apart.
They bring them in green plastic crates, these would have to go back with him and his next delivery could be quite a distance away.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top