Join for free
Page 214 of 276 « First < 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 09:29 AM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

I'm awake and looking forward to a couple of hours pottering about before I have to get the taxi - I like Not having to go somewhere in a rush.

Run out of coffee so I can just go downstairs and buy some. Sometimes life is good that that way.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 01:21 PM

At hospital and an receiving blood. I chose a white jumper..wearing it with defiance.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
At hospital and an receiving blood. I chose a white jumper..wearing it with defiance.
Thinking of you Ffosse, I hope all goes well for you...
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

03-02-2019, 02:38 PM

I saw my Consultant - he beseemed most by my donation to the charity, given my recent memory problems.'Was it a mistake he asked? I told him, no, just a spur of the moment decision.I think they thought I was penniless or something. I spent £4k on a watch last April which I am wearing today.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 08:38 PM

I saw my Consultant - he beseemed most by my donation to the charity, given my recent memory problems.'Was it a mistake he asked? I told him, no, just a spur of the moment decision.I think they thought I was penniless or something. I spent £4k on a watch last April which I am wearing today.
Oh, Dreamy I am sorry I missed your posts.
I hope you are feeling better now.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

03-02-2019, 09:54 PM

If you miss them, read them, you just skitter around the forum with nothing to write and thus nothing worth reading.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 10:47 PM

I'm awake and looking forward to a couple of hours pottering about before I have to get the taxi - I like Not having to go somewhere in a rush.

Run out of coffee so I can just go downstairs and buy some. Sometimes life is good that that way.
Defiance I get. But white with blood, I don't get.

You thought your donation through and did what was in your heart. I would be careful wearing an expensive watch to hospital. Why would they think you are poor????

If you miss them, read them, you just skitter around the forum with nothing to write and thus nothing worth reading.
I do I know, you are not the first to point that out.
I never post in debates or discussions.
I have my good and bad days, like anyone Dreamy.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 10:58 PM

I hope your day hasn't been too tiring Ffosse and you are able to sleep well tonight.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-02-2019, 09:25 AM

Oh, my day started well, it's just the phone calls that get me. Ones from the hospital and its staff wanting to put me on a new drug or why did I listen to one person and not another etc, and how I could make a mistake even though I have .a delirium...
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-02-2019, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Defiance I get. But white with blood, I don't get.

You thought your donation through and did what was in your heart. I would be careful wearing an expensive watch to hospital. Why would they think you are poor????

I do I know, you are not the first to point that out.
I never post in debates or discussions.
I have my good and bad days, like anyone Dreamy.
You just don`'t get it at all do you?

Page 214 of 276 « First < 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top