Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 07:54 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning folks, have a good day and stay cool. Oh for a nice thunderstorm. Stay safe and well God bless.
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 08:11 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning Moyra and all who follow Already very hot and humid here, a thunderstorm would be very welcome.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 08:52 AM

Evening all...

No rain for the last 24 hours, so nice. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 08:52 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very disturbed night with the storms, so very tired.

I have had a quick look outside and the garden has had a right battering,

We are forecast another set of Thunderstorms later today.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone another hot one.

I have picked a load of tenderstem broccoli and am going to have a go at blanching and freezing some.

I need to decide today whether to accept my Daughter in laws offer to take me to hospital next week to see a consultant or to stick to the telephone appointment I have made. I have been outside my little area so little since February every outing is a big decision.

Not a lot planned for today, the humidity is adding to my breathlessness so everything I do is an effort. Maybe I will do some sewing.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 09:19 AM

Good morning all, no storms here yet and none forecast, so another blistering hot one in prospect today I guess

Just finished clipping both dogs, who look a lot more comfortable now. After a quick brew I will do a couple of hours working on the new garden room structure but then get in the shade this afternoon, I cannot work in such heat these days.

Sorry to hear of your health problems Meg, I hope you manage to get some resolution before long.

Have a pleasant and safe day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning all another uncomfortable hot day ahead, I’m finding it difficult to cope with now as I feel drained every day. Although the forecast shows temperatures here will reach 32°C, it also says it will feel like 38°C this afternoon.

Don’t overdo things today folks, take care.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 11:02 AM

Very hot today in Sudbury. I'm on the 3rd floor of the house and all the heat rises to the top, so its super hot up here and my Dyson fan is just blowing hot air around.

I'll give it until 2pm, then get in the car, put the air con on full, put the hood down and blast down to the coast to the beach hut. Mrs Bread is already down there so I'll blag a cup of tea and go for a swim, then maybe, if there aren't too many people about have a few chucks for bass on lures.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 11:16 AM

Morning all.
Can't take much more of this heat, hardly slep a wink last night.

Got a vets appt. lunchtime with my Gertie, and a docs appt. this afternoon for myself. What an exciting day - not.

Meg, I know without doubt what I think you should do, and that is go to the consultant - and a.s.a.p. You have been getting enough warnings, so please listen to your body.
If you are still not sure what to do, would it help if you imagined it was your son or DIL in the same position? What would be your advice to someone you love? Then perhaps take that advice for yourself too.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 11:25 AM

Morning Everyone.
Hot here too, we so need a storm, but they are bypassing us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top