Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 07:59 PM

Re: Sister asks me out on a date.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
That's fine, then Tpin ..... but why the need to announce it on a forum?
Honestly, l don't get it
Same reason people tell us about their dogs, days out, skill at painting etc. It's made him feel good and flattered and he wants to share. What's the problem?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 08:08 PM

You sure love getting amongst the Gals LOL
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Same reason people tell us about their dogs, days out, skill at painting etc. It's made him feel good and flattered and he wants to share. What's the problem?
Ermm, l'm sorry eccles, l never said it was a problem!
I get lots of requests for dates but have never felt the need to start a thread about it!!

My quibble was...a person in a medical/professional position should not be asking patient's next of kin for dates. It's both unethical and unprofessional.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
One of the Sister nurses that works where my mum is staying has asked me on a date.

Whilst I'm flattered I did have my reservations.....she's younger than me(9 years)a pretty girl......divorced with no kids.

I just was t sure.......until I found out she drives the Mustang I've admired over the weeks I've visited my mum.

Obviously I said yes.

Go for it Tpin if you like her. I hope the next MOT is passed with flying colours and doesn't impact badly on the relationship.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:33 PM

Good for you Terry.

Nice car.

And...er...does she wear black stockings?
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:39 PM

good for you tpin have a good date
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:59 PM

Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us Tpin, it's what forums are for. Keep us posted on progress - What size engine etc - did wonder when I saw the heading.....'Sister Asks Me Out On A Date' I thought, 'That sounds interesting must pop in'

Good luck on the date Tpin, sweep her off her feet with your tales of 'daring do' on the scaffold!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ermm, l'm sorry eccles, l never said it was a problem!
I get lots of requests for dates but have never felt the need to start a thread about it!!

My quibble was...a person in a medical/professional position should not be asking patient's next of kin for dates. It's both unethical and unprofessional.
thankfully that's only your opinion and not set in stone, doctors marry patients as do nurses, it's certainly not unprofessional, against the law,nor frowned upon except by narrow minded folk who could cause an arguement in an empty room
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 10:38 PM

Well im jealous, a Mustang and a Nurse, quick matron the smelling salts, im all of a tizzy.

BTW Art, must be nice to have lots of attention, most of us can only dream
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
thankfully that's only your opinion and not set in stone, doctors marry patients as do nurses, it's certainly not unprofessional, against the law,nor frowned upon except by narrow minded folk who could cause an arguement in an empty room
Honey, How dare you call me narrow minded when you don't even know me!
You obviously have not worked in a professional position as l have!!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top