Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2016, 06:50 PM

Re: Money is the Name of the Game

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I believe that to be true. Yet, with me being an immortal, I plan to live forever
Can we all become an immortal Rudolpho? Not saying id like to live forever (I wouldnt) but just wondered
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2016, 06:51 PM

I believe that to be true. Yet, with me being an immortal, I plan to live forever
Don"t you ever think you will tire of the "Charm of life" ?
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2016, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Can we all become an immortal Rudolpho? Not saying id like to live forever (I wouldnt) but just wondered

Are you familiar with the series The Hylander ? He was an English gentleman who became without knowing it an immortal. The danger of becoming an immortal, was that there were other immortals out to get you. The idea behind the chase was to remain the last immortal standing. And what was involved in the chase ?! A final sword combat, where one immortal won over the other by cutting off the head

In a scenario of this kind, immortality is not a safe or a good idea.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2016, 07:03 PM

Are you familiar with the series The Hylander ? He was an English gentleman who became without knowing it an immortal. The danger of becoming an immortal, was that there were other immortals out to get you. The idea behind the chase was to remain the last immortal standing. And what was involved in the chase ?! A final sword combat, where one immortal won over the other by cutting off the head

In a scenario of this kind, immortality is not a safe or a good idea.

I never saw that series Rudolpho but saw reviews of it.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2016, 07:11 PM

Here is what The Hylander looked like when he was playing with his sword..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-06-13-06-32-1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	72  
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-01-2016, 07:13 PM

MMM the Hylander you say?...methinks why ive never seen this series lol...especially if this guy was the Hylander
eyes_of_a_painter
n

06-01-2016, 07:17 PM

MMM the Hylander you say?...methinks why ive never seen this series lol...especially if this guy was the Hylander
. It was popular for a few years as a TV series and then they made a movie version too.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-01-2016, 07:19 PM

If the film version has this guy in it Id watch it lol but I bet he isnt in the film is he?
eyes_of_a_painter
n

06-01-2016, 07:23 PM

If the film version has this guy in it Id watch it lol but I bet he isnt in the film is he?

The Movie version was done about 5 years ago and the actor that played the role in the TV version is the same that played in the movie version
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-01-2016, 07:33 PM

Ohh okay Rudolpho....so the name of the film is Hylander?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top