Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Red Hair

This teen in the USA is suing his parents for giving birth to him , because as he says they knew because they were both red-headed , he also would be.
It has caused him a lot of suffering according to him, I would think that anyone how could do this must be pretty obnoxious anyway , so no wonder he is "suffering.
We have red-heads in this family and I just love that hair colour.
It quite sickens me TBH.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:14 PM

Re: Red Hair

Seems to be a seriously maladjusted kid ...
It would seem more sensible for him to just dye his hair and save his parents a lot of grief.
If I was his mum I must just shave his head for him.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
This teen in the USA is suing his parents for giving birth to him , because as he says they knew because they were both red-headed , he also would be.
It has caused him a lot of suffering according to him, I would think that anyone how could do this must be pretty obnoxious anyway , so no wonder he is "suffering.
It quite sickens me TBH.
He obviously didn't inherit any intelligence from them. What a grade A pillock.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:31 PM

I love red hair - he is an idiot and won't win the case, if he does, I'll eat cheese ...............
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 07:01 PM

Same sort of kid who swears a lot and claims it is Tourette`s (sp) But wearing my hat as one with a PhD in psychology I suggest PRAT?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 07:14 PM

His parents should counter-sue for him being their son ! Just as daft !
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 07:14 PM

Read all about it!

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/red-...g-born-ginger/
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
It quite sickens me TBH.
Perhaps while he is at it he can sue his parents for something else as well.
For being 'THICK' headed!
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 07:28 PM

He needs to get over it. I'm a redhead and I've hated my hair all my life, but I never had any intention of suing my parents because of it.

When I was pregnant with my son, I prayed to whatever god would listen that he wouldn't inherit my red hair. His hair is brown, like hid daddy's. Thank heavens.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:42 PM

Red Hair is my favourite hair colour
It always reminds me of 'The Pre Raphaelite Painters of beautiful women many with Titian or Red Hair

By Sir William Waterhouse

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top