Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:21 PM

im not a fan of BGT but

I've just watched a young lad dancing.

Brought a tear(just one)to my eye, very moving.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:38 PM

Re: im not a fan of BGT but

He was very good. Very emotional performance and he's only 15 years old ! Whether he will actually win BGT is possibly in doubt when one remembers the act that followed him !!! I would expect him to manage to get to the final though. However, that aerial dance group was so different, clever and amazing that I suspect they could well be the winners ! I don't know what they called themselves ! Perhaps I can find them on Youtube soon !
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
He was very good. Very emotional performance and he's only 15 years old ! Whether he will actually win BGT is possibly in doubt when one remembers the act that followed him !!! I would expect him to manage to get to the final though. However, that aerial dance group was so different, clever and amazing that I suspect they could well be the winners ! I don't know what they called themselves ! Perhaps I can find them on Youtube soon !
Saw them(different type of blue?)we're amazing.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:56 PM

Thanks, Tpin, yes and didn't they gobsmack the judges ? Very entertaining !
GillyT
Nottingham, England

16-04-2016, 09:07 PM

Wow that magician/illusionist was amazing ! How the heck did he do that ? Very clever !
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2016, 09:19 PM

I'd love him to win, imagine, he'd be performing for his boss.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:50 PM

Gospel choir was great too
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
I agree, I don't know how they did this but it was amazing. However, I thought that the gospel choir was even more entertaining, best act of the evening IMO.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:55 PM

I agree Rhian. There were some very good acts on tonight I thought.

I like BGT because every act is different so it holds my interest more. The young lad was good (I thought he was 14?), and the ariel dancers were excellent, as was the soldier magician, also the choir at the end was very good too.
I also liked the lad who sang like Frank Sinatra, he seemed such a nice personality as well as a pretty good voice.

What I don't like is flippin' X-Factor where every single act that comes on is another singer and I can't watch it any more. The more Simon Cowell has tried to tart it up, the worse he has made it IMO.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2016, 09:58 PM

Let's not forget the judges....Alicia looked good

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top