Join for free
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:31 PM

Is it war??

British government sends two warships to jersey waters ??
Does that mean we are at war !!
Or is it just a good will visit ?

Donkeyman ! 🤔🤔
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:40 PM

Re: Is it war??

Plenty of news coverage so for anyone who doesn't yet know about this, read all about it here for a broad view of what's happening:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57003069

https://www.itv.com/news

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-to-sen...-port-12297840

https://www.rt.com/uk/522976-france-...ishing-brexit/
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
British government sends two warships to jersey waters ??
Does that mean we are at war !!
Or is it just a good will visit ?

Donkeyman ! 🤔🤔
Bloody should be - but war against the French - and I'm deadly serious.

The humongous mistakes as not having a cold BREXIT right from the get-go and moving from there.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:59 PM

Perhaps they were carrying electricity generators
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Perhaps they were carrying electricity generators
Good idea!!

D man! 👍👍
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 10:23 PM

Send the ships equipped to launch shirts that read, "I went to Jersey with my fishing boat and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

What are they going to do? Pout? Flick cigarettes at you and call you bad names in French? Ooooo, scary.

Seriously though, no better time than the present to start the solar and wind infrastructure on the Channel Islands, if that hasn't been started thus far. It will be a happy day when they can unplug from France.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 11:31 PM

Perhaps we should build a great wall in the sea? It could have rude words written on the outside telling people to go away less than politely.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Bloody should be - but war against the French - and I'm deadly serious.

The humongous mistakes as not having a cold BREXIT right from the get-go and moving from there.
God you're going to have your hands full. You've already declared war on Islam, Joe Biden and, seemingly by your derogatory comments lately, Australians New Zealanders...(Whoever you think they are??..actually I don't think you have any idea of who we are at all..and of course you don't want to know) and now the French??!...
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
God you're going to have your hands full. You've already declared war on Islam, Joe Biden and, seemingly by your derogatory comments lately, Australians New Zealanders...(Whoever you think they are??..actually I don't think you have any idea of who we are at all..and of course you don't want to know) and now the French??!...
We have been doing that for the last 200 years
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

06-05-2021, 06:30 AM

I blame the Norman invasion meself - it was Norman wot did it - gave them too much self effluence!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top