Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 01:39 PM

The Big night in.... Will you be watching?

I know it's for charity but I don't think I could bear it.

Lenny Henry, Zoe Ball, Davina McCall, Paddy 'Teck me oat' McGuinness.

I find it hard enough watching this lot at the best of times but on a web cam...No thanks. For starters, I would need confirmation that none of the 'celebs' are getting paid for it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p088xf57
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 01:49 PM

Re: The Big night in.... Will you be watching?

Don't know, depends what else is on elsewhere.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 01:50 PM

Never mind about them being paid LD, we the poor suffering viewers, should be handed a massive pile of dosh, just to sit through it all!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 01:53 PM

No way am I watching that drivel!
Still only watched two episodes of The Musketeers, so no need to watch the rubbish on at the moment.
Although there seems to be some decent new dramas, coming soon, advertised on some channels, not the Beeb though.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 01:55 PM

Not a chance. Another set of has-beens trying to stay relevant. It will be the same when Red Nose Day puts in an appearance - the same as funny as cancer `celebrities` taking part.

How much do they expect to raise considering that most of the population aren't working?

Just another self-promoting bit of BBC shite.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Never mind about them being paid LD, we the poor suffering viewers, should be handed a massive pile of dosh, just to sit through it all!
Westender
Sussex, UK
Westender is male  Westender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 02:36 PM

In a word...no!
DVD time for me.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 02:39 PM

We intend to record it; then we can skip over the dross and watch the funnier parts.

As an aside, we once went to see Lenny Henry live in Birmingham. He was so unfunny, we left at the interval with many others.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 03:27 PM

Well I’ve just searched all tv listings for this evening so it’s a big fat no from me. I will be switching tv off after The Chase, and it shall stay off. I never watch these ‘celeb’ filled charity shows, from Comic Relief to Red Nose Day.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 03:43 PM

Don't watch BBC any more have not done for many years now and anything with the prick Lenny Hendry in is an immediate turn off, his previous wife had the right idea when she gave him the big heave ho.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top