Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:43 AM

Re: Old Time Theatre Cabaret.

longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:34 AM

Say this to the wife every bleeding day.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Max at the Met.

Thank you Longfellow. You have just taken me right back to my childhood. This brilliantly funny album was often played in my house when I was about five years old. I loved it and laughed at all the jokes but didn't understand any of them.

Many, many years later, I listened to it again on Youtube and finally understood the jokes. What's amazing is that I can still remember the words to the songs and the punchlines to the jokes. Max really was the master of innuendo and his timing was first class.
longfellow
Chatterbox

07-02-2020, 11:46 AM

longfellow
Chatterbox

07-02-2020, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Max at the Met.

Thank you Longfellow. You have just taken me right back to my childhood. This brilliantly funny album was often played in my house when I was about five years old. I loved it and laughed at all the jokes but didn't understand any of them.

Many, many years later, I listened to it again on Youtube and finally understood the jokes. What's amazing is that I can still remember the words to the songs and the punchlines to the jokes. Max really was the master of innuendo and his timing was first class.
I had quite a few of his old albums on vinyl but gave em away with all my Flanagan and Allen still replacing them with the cd versions when I see them on Amazon.Me being a Northerner and there was not a record player in our house I only heard Max when I was working in the pubs of Bermondsey when I came darn sarf 47 years ago.
longfellow
Chatterbox

07-02-2020, 07:17 PM

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

My Favourite 'Singing in the Rain'

longfellow
Chatterbox

08-02-2020, 11:14 PM

My old dear used to sing these all the time in the back kitchen.

longfellow
Chatterbox

08-02-2020, 11:23 PM

longfellow
Chatterbox

08-02-2020, 11:27 PM

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top