Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:04 PM

Re: Please Can You Just Pop Into Your Kitchen....

Microwave,
air fryer,
toaster,
mug rack,
electric kettle

and, believe it or not, because my wee granddaughter was here earlier ...

a cuddly toy!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:08 PM

We have a one cup m/c, ( it just boils one cup of various quantities)
a kettle

That’s all folks
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Toaster
kettle
microwave
Kenwood mixer .

I don't like clutter so only have essentials out on the work surfaces.

Meg, For me, if the appliances weren’t on the worktops, l would forget them and they’d become unused ‘ornaments’ in the cupboards! Or, that l just couldn’t be bothered to get them out!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:13 PM

mini chopper, microwave, kettle, toaster, blender
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, For me, if the appliances weren’t on the worktops, l would forget them and they’d become unused ‘ornaments’ in the cupboards! Or, that l just couldn’t be bothered to get them out!!
That would be a good question - list appliances unused in your kitchen cupboard/under the stairs etc...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:17 PM

Kettle and Microwave are the only ones out. Toaster, Blender, Slow Cooker, Mixer, Smoothie Maker, are all in the cupboards. I like plenty of space on my work tops.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That would be a good question - list appliances unused in your kitchen cupboard/under the stairs etc...

There you go! Annie. Your next task!!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:35 PM

Hatch into living room side....kettle, toaster, bread bin, tray I put mugs on, portable Roberts radio, tray with paperwork in it, Lego desk tidy full of stuff, 2 cutlery holders.
Other side, by the sink...Knife holder with lots of lethal knives in it & an electric can opener. Plus washing up liquid, various cleaning items, anti-bac cloths & hand sanitizer. Cluttered, it is rather.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:36 PM

TV, kettle, toaster, microwave, clockwork timer in the shape of a chef's head and hat, and a brace of Talkie-Walkies in a charger station so my Lovely Cousin doesn't get wet if she needs me whilst I'm out playing in my workshop. We have other appliances but they are all in cupboards.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

19-11-2020, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hatch into living room side....kettle, toaster, bread bin, tray I put mugs on, portable Roberts radio, tray with paperwork in it, Lego desk tidy full of stuff, 2 cutlery holders.
Other side, by the sink...Knife holder with lots of lethal knives in it & an electric can opener. Plus washing up liquid, various cleaning items, anti-bac cloths & hand sanitizer. Cluttered, it is rather.
Tiffany, lt looks like you’re in the lead at the moment!!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top