Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 03:04 PM

Re: can anyone help please???

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Thanks all ,if I had wanted to advertise my channel I would have done it 10 years ago. I added that purely out of curiosity seeing how many hits one video created . As I said beforeI have absolutely no interest in the financial side of YouTube if that is what the thoughts were. Seems we all are now getting too suspicious about everything , it is the way things are going , taking anything at face value is long gone
I don't see anything wrong with being financial at all. After all that's why most people add video's to Youtube.
I think it's a marvelous invention.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Thanks all ,if I had wanted to advertise my channel I would have done it 10 years ago. I added that purely out of curiosity seeing how many hits one video created . As I said beforeI have absolutely no interest in the financial side of YouTube if that is what the thoughts were. Seems we all are now getting too suspicious about everything , it is the way things are going , taking anything at face value is long gone
My apologies if I misunderstood RS, so I can only go back to my initial question,

Why, if you already had 26 subscribers, did you want us to check if the Subscribe button works when it so obviously does?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 03:57 PM

I Didn't have one before
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:59 PM

So, what does bazza1041 mean?
By the way, very nice channel realspeed
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 08:06 PM

I managed to subscribe and unsubscribe.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
So, what does bazza1041 mean?
By the way, very nice channel realspeed

its different from any other Bazza link
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I don't want to appear suspicious or unkind, but are you sure that you aren't just advertising your channel and trying to build your subscriber list underhandedly?
Originally Posted by Judd ->
My thoughts too (unfortunately). Clickbait?
How can asking you to press a Subscribe button be an underhanded way of building your number of subscribers? It would be difficult to make it more obvious what pressing the button will do, underhanded it is not.

Anybody subscribing can clear their subscription by pressing the button again but anyway it costs you absolutely nothing to subscribe.

If Realspeed gets 1000 subscribers he has the opportunity to monetise his channel which Social Blade reckons would earn him up to $2300 a year, he could buy a new video camera or other equipment to pay for his hobby.

This girl makes an estimated $314000 a year from her Youtube channel (picked at random)

You begrudge him that?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->

You begrudge him that?
Not at all Bruce and it wouldn't have been a problem, but that isn't what he asked was it?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Not at all Bruce and it wouldn't have been a problem, but that isn't what he asked was it?
No, that is true, he merely asked you to press a SUBSCRIBE button and you called it an underhanded way of getting subscribers.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

08-05-2021, 05:51 AM

22,000 hits now.
Barry all I asked if anyone could check to see if the subscribe button worked or not.

why install a door bell and not check to see if that worked? you can't hear it ring properly while in the house without someone else pushing the button.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top