Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 04:17 PM

Re: Doodles for Adults

I have seen them in WH Smiths, on the bottom of the magazine shelves, so I assume similar shops would stock them
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
They don't have to be intricate patterns I did a Victorian house with all it's rooms on separate sheets, and am now doing an architectural down the ages book with houses from the middle ages through to modern day. It's quite fun doing the fashion ones too with all the dresses from past eras that you can do any colour you wish.
Now that sounds more like it. May I ask where you found that one, Julie ?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 05:35 PM

I read on the Net that there was some very good Adult Colouring books,and my daughter said they are one of the best sellers at her Book Shop ..
I did read that you have to be careful which Pens you use because they bleed through the pages .
I may ask for Book and Pens for Christmas Present.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
They don't have to be intricate patterns I did a Victorian house with all it's rooms on separate sheets, and am now doing an architectural down the ages book with houses from the middle ages through to modern day. It's quite fun doing the fashion ones too with all the dresses from past eras that you can do any colour you wish.
The fashion ones sounds great Julie ive not seen that one...I have one with various different doodles in and also cats too . Some are very tiny and you can hardly see where you have to colour or you would need extremely fine tip professional pens for these.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 09:06 PM

I used to like doing Paint by numbers, I have one hanging in my bedroom I did some years ago. but cant seem to get any with nice pictures ant more, all seem to be animals.I found them relaxing
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 09:15 PM

If you check out The Works Book shops they do a nice selection at half the price . Best one to date is the Kew Gardens flower book at just £3.00

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 09:28 PM

I'm always doodling on bits of paper, no colouring books though, the margins of newspapers and writing rude captions under photo's of politicians, I find that releases the tension of wanting to strangle them all, very relaxing.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I'm always doodling on bits of paper, no colouring books though, the margins of newspapers and writing rude captions under photo's of politicians, I find that releases the tension of wanting to strangle them all, very relaxing.
Sounds like a good idea! You could start a new trend.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Now that sounds more like it. May I ask where you found that one, Julie ?
Amazon ST just type in adult colouring books and it's just a case of finding something that suits, the more busy ones seem most popular so you have to trawl through for the better ones but they are there.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 12:54 PM

A friend of mine gave me this site. I make greeting cards and she thought I might like it. Must admit I have printed a few out, and the colouring is just like doodling, doesn't matter which colour you use, just let yourself go

http://www.muminthemadhouse.com/2015...es-for-adults/

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top