Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 12:23 PM

Re: Where Is Our Summer?

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
I live in the Welsh Marches - 900 ft. above sea level. Our prevailing wind is from the South West and we are actually in a low rainfall area (supposedly) because any rain falls on the Brecon Beacons before the clouds get to us. We did have a couple of lovely weeks in April, but since then we've just had odd days of sunshine, the rest of the time it's been showery every day and a cold north wind. And it's August already...................
Exactly the same here in southwest Ireland. But today for a change is lovely!
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 12:29 PM

I know where the summer has gone, its here in Norfolk
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Exactly the same here in southwest Ireland. But today for a change is lovely!
I delighted for you Ania, you deserve a good day after your little ordeal. Having said that it's started to rain here now!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I delighted for you Ania, you deserve a good day after your little ordeal. Having said that it's started to rain here now!
Thanks, Jem
Sorry you've got rain now, and amazingly the sun is still out here!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top