Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 02:22 PM

Re: The Dr. said my

Im glad it helps you to know that lots of people care about you Shirley ,its not easy when you have to give up things you enjoy ,I hope you can find something equally as enjoyable to fill the gaps,if youre able how about puzzling or competitions in magazines if you are sitting for long periods ,these are a great way to pass time and you have the added bonus if you enter competitions that you "may" just win something too
Sending hugs
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 02:55 PM

Sorry to hear this Shirley. When you have had to give up things you enjoy it is hard, but perhaps focussing on finding new things that you can enjoy might help? There are lots of stimulating things that can be done without having to move around, so maybe you can find something to suit your interests. Try to take pleasure in the things you CAN do rather than thinking about things you can't do.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 03:07 PM

Shirley life can be a struggle sometimes can't it but there are things still be enjoyed which make it tollerable.
I hope today will be one of your better days x
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 07:44 PM

I am so sorry to hear your problems Shirley Marie,its terrifying being unable to breathe,my heart goes out to you .I had a bad chest infection last year which brought on a slight heart attack,and I dread getting another infection,never mind having a problem like you have.Sending you lots of hugs x x x x
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2015, 09:29 PM

I am sorry to hear of your bad health problems Shirley Marie, it must make your life very difficult. Medicine moves ahead continually and you never know, there may be some treatment to make your life easier in the near future. I wish you well.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'm so sorry for you ShirleyMarie. It seems this would be the best thing. Is there any way you could build yourself up - make yourself stronger to survive the surgery?
Why do they say you wouldn't survive it?
I apologise for this post. I just looked at the OP again and see that your heart is too weak for surgery. ((((hug))))
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 10:00 AM

Thank you all for the kind words...I appreciate them a lot. I am starting out feeling better this morning. Had a good night.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by ShirleyMarie ->
Thank you all for the kind words...I appreciate them a lot. I am starting out feeling better this morning. Had a good night.
Hi Shirley I am pleased to hear you are feeling better today, enjoy it all you can...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top