Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 05:31 AM

Good morning Saturday

A very good morning to you all, Alan is away for a few days so he's delegated me the honour of starting the morning thread, for better or worse...

Nothing planned for today here, but it's a good forecast and Mrs P has just mentioned a new garden centre she'd like to visit sometime, so it looks like the dye is cast........

A winter scene in Sherwood Forest.

Have a good weekend folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 06:17 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Would make a nice Christmas picture - good morning all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 06:57 AM

Good morning all ... Lovely picture Plantman.
It's nice & bright here at the moment. I think we might be going to a garden centre too later today. Carvery meal with family tonight.
Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone,

Barry what a beautiful picture, thank you.

Have a good day all, must get Amber out for her walk, take care all, God bless.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 09:00 AM

No brekkies in bed this morning. Up early to feed the pigs, but it's a lovely morning in N.E. Scotland. Saw a large hare in the field - I haven't eaten hare in ages, but this one was a bit too fast for me!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 09:01 AM

The sun beats down from the heavens on my happy smiling face and my mind engages into thoughts of what delights we can do today. A trip out in the convertible, the warm wind blowing through my hair, a "Al Fresco" meal somewhere, perhaps by the river or the majestic cliffs with the sea birds calling. Then I remember we have to visit the Care Home and see the old bat of a Mother-in-Law. Still time for all things and the stroll on the beach last night was sweet.
Have a nice day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 09:56 AM

buenas dias all. As every hot but somewhat overcast at the present time. Off to the market with a friend shortly, then home, then to the boulevard to collect a new tablet, which the lovely salesman is setting up for me, later this evening barbeque at friends, so another busy day here. Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 10:17 AM

I belated good morning fellow members a beautiful one too here and I was in Waitrose by 8am to do the shopping.

All shopping put away I can now enjoy the rest of the day and hope to do some jobs in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 10:18 AM

Good morning
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2015, 05:58 PM

Good evening all.

What a lovely picture.

Hope Alan and Sheila are enjoying themselves.

Have been to busy today, to come on here.

Have a nice evening all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top