Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 06:11 PM

Re: One trouser leg rolled up

The exact reason why LL Cool J rolled up one pant leg is unknown, however, there are several theories on the matter. The first is a phenomena known as “ghetto leg” which involves rolling up your pant leg while riding a bike to avoid getting your pants greasy or stuck in between the chain.

Found this on the web, but didn’t go into much detail, it’s the same as the trousers halfway down your a##e
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It was probably Judd.
He does it all the time, I'm told.
Not guilty, Marky said young guy, so that's me out. I'm more of the old fart type.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I do that all the time, one trouser leg rolled up, generally the left but sometimes the right if I am feeling a bit adventurous, along with a magenta turtleneck sweater and sandals, no socks of course,I am a bit of a fashionista.
you certainly sound very adventourous ,we must meet .lol,lol
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
you certainly sound very adventourous ,we must meet .lol,lol
I am free most days except Tuesday which is the Asda shopping marathon.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 07:59 PM

"I grow old ... I grow old ...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled." ~Proust

"I am young...I am young...
I shall wear only only one pant leg hung." ~Surfermom.

Alfred J. Prufrock had it right.
Marky34
Surrey
Marky34 is male  Marky34 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
"I grow old ... I grow old ...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled." ~Proust

"I am young...I am young...
I shall wear only only one pant leg hung." ~Surfermom.

Alfred J. Prufrock had it right.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 11:12 PM

In the states, the last time I saw one pant leg rolled up was a person who had ridden a bicycle and the chain guard was off. He didn't want to catch his trousers in the chain when pedaling.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 12:54 AM

Maybe the rolled down one was to hide his ankle bracelet. Might be on community monitoring?..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 10:56 AM

This is weird. I had three people turn up today, first the gas engineer who came to service the boiler, then the electrician who came to find a fault with the consumer unit and finally a delivery man bringing next door's parcel and guess what?..... Not one of them had one trouser leg rolled up.

I made the whole thing up anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
This is weird. I had three people turn up today, first the gas engineer who came to service the boiler, then the electrician who came to find a fault with the consumer unit and finally a delivery man bringing next door's parcel and guess what?..... Not one of them had one trouser leg rolled up.

I made the whole thing up anyway.

Yer daft devil.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top