Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 05:29 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, clear sky here and wall to wall sunshine forecast for the day, so should be a warm one...

Just the usual walk this morning followed by more diy on the garden room, before going over to mow Mum's lawns this afternoon.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 06:20 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Decidedly damp here this morning - but muggy!

Sometime in the night one of my kitchen shelves became suicidal and threw itself off the wall - flinging containers across the room - and leaving a weird mess of oats, cornflour and bread flour all over the floor! I was flat out asleep and never heard a thing - but I did wonder why the cats were hiding on top of the wardrobe and not demanding food as soon as I had both eyes open. You can guess what I will be doing today - exercising my trusty Black and Decker.

Have a safe day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 06:53 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm meeting up with some friends from one of my facebook groups for lunch. This is often followed by an afternoon in the pub!!

My daughter Sue is coming to take her dad out somewhere so I won't feel guilty leaving Tony.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 08:09 AM

Goods morning all, have a lovely day, stake care and please stay safe and well.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 08:53 AM

Good morning all clear sky and sunshine here, just what the garden need to dry it out a bit.

Off to the hairdressers this morning to get my hair cut, I’m hoping it won’t be the last before the winter germs do their business

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day.

I am waiting for an order from Waitrose , then out into the garden I think to do some mowing and dead heading before the next storm arrives.

Enjoy your day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 09:49 AM

The wind woke me up several times during the night and the radio said it was gusting up to 90kph, this continued most of the morning until this arvo about 3pm when it just died away. It was lovely and sunny and quite nice if you could get out of the wind but at least I was able to go for my walk before it got dark.

According to the forecast it will be cold for the next couple of days and there will be snow down to 700metres on the ranges. Just winter having its last hurrah. Wouldn't mind a bit of rain though.

Have a nice Thursday
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 03:32 PM

After a night of lashing rain, it's been a rather lovely sunny day spoiled only by the increasing wind speed. Now we have a couple of microlights buzzing around spoiling the quiet.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top