Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 01:36 PM

Re: Any wind damage today?

Good to hear that most of you (Judd aside, ) managed to keep your heels on the ground.

Bruce, I feel your suffering and will keep you in mind as you endure. I would like to visit down there in the next year or two and would appreciate it if you would get that sorted out and would prefer not to pack a parka

Mups, that'a shame about those huts. Isn't it customary to clear the beaches in anticipation of a storm?

Right now I can't decide whether I should make plans to go out to dinner or pack a suitcase:

json checker
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 11:48 PM

We've got more strong winds forecast here for Tuesday now.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 12:19 AM

Another windy night I was woken at about 1am by the wind. According to the local stats the wind was less just gusting up to 80kph. I was nearly blown over on my walk yesterday arvo.

According to BOM the winds could last until Tuesday

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top