Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 12:39 PM

Re: Those Of You In The Uk.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Oh really, is that forum rules?

Many threads are started, that don’t include others, men only thread is one, quite a few more, if members want to include themselves in the thread they will, there was nothing personal intended.

Just the different seasons.in other countries.
Hi

You can make it self moderated if you want.

If you do not it is open to all.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Just finished work now im at my dads. Going home soon for lunch then im going to watch netflix. That's it for today, I need an easy day to recharge my batteries after the week I've had.

I need weather to be good tomorrow as im lunching outdoors at a pub but alas google says its going to rain boohoo. Xxx

Let’s hope google are wrong concerning the weather,LQ...hope all is well with John in his new job.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You can make it self moderated if you want.

If you do not it is open to all.

Yes, I know it’s open to all. I explained my reason,the different seasons.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
I saw it but threads should be for every poster to post on, whether they are from the UK or not.
But my dear anyone could post, there was no preclusion expressed or implied, just that it was intended to be focussed on UK resident folk. I see no ships!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

29-04-2021, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It's so blooming cold up here that I've had to rake out my thick winter fleece again, heating is back on and all my plants are back in the greenhouse. The sun makes such a difference to me, gets me in the mood to do the work both inside and out.

They had a snow blizzard a few days back in Canada...I watch a friend on YouTube, who has amazing fish ponds....some of her koi fish are over 30 yrs old...she’s like a mother hen,with them fish!..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

29-04-2021, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
but my dear anyone could post, there was no preclusion expressed or implied, just that it was intended to be focussed on uk resident folk. I see no ships!

bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

30-04-2021, 02:20 AM

i love to hear stories of English or is that United Kingdom countrysides I once lived in them! and suffered them and enjoyed them - now I live in part of a country were there are only two seasons - wet and dry - how boring but we do rejoice in them in our own way. There once was no greater pleasure than waking on Xmas morn and going for a quiet walk in our village when no souls had stirred and all I could here was the crunch crunch of me boots on the snow! -

Omg this thread has brought out the spring in me! - well done
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Not to worry, in a couple of months you will be sweating in your 20' of summer while I am freezing in my 20' of winter. It all balances out.
Oh shut up .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Sunshine has an affect on me!......does it motivate you?....sunshine certainly motivates me for some reason, makes me feel energised.
Makes me think of this, Pauline, thank you :-

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 06:35 AM

Makes me think of this.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top