Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 11:28 AM

Re: Bill and Linda Gates Divorcing.

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh dear!,a bit o' mysogyny going on here from a Man whos love life
is very unsatisfactory to say the least...I believe I've read somewhere
in posts You made in the past that You prefer Women form Thailand?
Are They more obedient than Women from other Countries and that's why You like Them more?
As for Feminists having a seething,raging,anger against Men...jeeze!..get a grip Man..Maybe if You changed Your attitude towards Women You would be a happier wee Bunny instead of having a seething.raging,anger against Women..just saying,

PS, I'm a Feminist and I look exactly like that Tall blonde
in Your Picture,
I never said any such thing.

Why is that feminists always assume men are looking for obedient females ? Young, slender, friendly, happy and smiling is just fine enough.

May, you mentioned obedient. That is rich with irony because that is precisely what feminists look for in a man. That is if you can even call him a man.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

Why is that feminists always assume men are looking for obedient females ? Young, slender, friendly, happy and smiling is just fine enough.

May, you mentioned obedient. That is rich with irony because that is precisely what feminists look for in a man. That is if you can even call him a man.
Bakerman, why is it so important that she is young? Could it be because you can't cope with the older woman, who will tell you when you are wrong?
Your opinions of feminists are wrong, because any woman with a brain would expect to be treated as an equal by her partner & I am sure that any decent man would do that! It is just stupid old men, who want a beautiful woman on their arm, that shower them with gifts.....probably because they never managed to attract one when they were younger!
Like I said before, if you want a woman that is young, slender, friendly, happy and smiling & you have the money, try a high class hooker... they tend to be cheaper than a wife & don't get half of your house when you say goodbye.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 01:18 PM

Heh heh...not all Feminists are Women..see #36

Nope,I'm not young or slender...but then..neither are You old Boy ...You think I expect Men to obey Me?
Must give it a try with the Men in My Life
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 01:50 PM

Bakerman, I agree, some women do want to control men, as do some men want to control their woman, if one was secure in “ oneself” you wouldn’t need to control either sex...,

We start learning from a very early age, we also learn a lot from our parents, my father controlled my mother, so I was more like my father than mother, I ended up trying to control both my husbands...

Life is all about learning imo, there are a lot of woman and men with a lot of baggage that they carry around with them, then take that baggage into a relationship with them, I say this as I was one such person, it wasn’t until I divorced and have spent the last 30 yrs single, that I have learnt so much, co dependency is another one, the list is endless....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 04:13 PM

Heh heh...not all Feminists are Women..see #36

Nope,I'm not young or slender...but then..neither are You old Boy ...You think I expect Men to obey Me?
Must give it a try with the Men in My Life
Go get 'em May
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Go get 'em May
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Go get 'em May
I think I may have a look up in the loft for My old black leather
catsuit and thigh high boots..of course I'd need a young hunky
Guy to hold the ladder for Me just in case I slipped
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:09 PM

Don't worry bakerman, l think May has mixed you up with Swimmy ??

Donkeyman! 👍🤗👍
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:19 PM

I think I may have a look up in the loft for My old black leather
catsuit and thigh high boots..of course I'd need a young hunky
Guy to hold the ladder for Me just in case I slipped
Now you are talking! Let us know how it goes for you!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Bakerman, why is it so important that she is young? Could it be because you can't cope with the older woman, who will tell you when you are wrong?

Like I said before, if you want a woman that is young, slender, friendly, happy and smiling & you have the money, try a high class hooker... they tend to be cheaper than a wife & don't get half of your house when you say goodbye.
Why in the world would I want an older, strident, shrill feminist to tell me anything ? If I wanted grief in my life, I'd buy an old , high mileage car.
When I need the house to be cleaned, I merely text my maid. Speaking as a chef, I have absolutely no need of someone who has no idea of how to cook, or bake. Besides most women think cooking is reheating something in the microwave. If my back is sore, all I need do is text my well trained masseuse. She arrives with a smile and makes no complaints. Affection ? My dog is always overjoyed to see me when I return home. He wags his tail, and spins in circles. After awhile he calms down and is quite content to place his head on my lap, while I read a good book.

Yes, I think it is safe to say I am quite content. I've had my share of young, extremely attractive women, probably more than my share. I see absolutely no need for an old, endlessly harping feminist in my life.

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top