Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:16 PM

Re: For the attention of Pixie.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes, May I did...I did get one message through, but I had to get rid of a pop up? I wonder if that's a problem anyone else has had. Its not a huge deal really, I just wanted to try it out since its official an' all
lol...what popped up?..it's a long time since I looked into the settings thingy I must say..Hope it fixes itself.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
lol...what popped up?..it's a long time since I looked into the settings thingy I must say..Hope it fixes itself.
No idea...just a message to say that something had been blocked by a pop up, and I clicked it again and it came through. Weird. N'er mind.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:57 PM

Awww Pauline! I would never ignore anyone here!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Awww Pauline! I would never ignore anyone here!
I was joking Pixie, did you not read that part....anyway I deleted it, in case it upset him.

I keep forgetting that not everyone has the same humour as me.

So best I stay out of trouble,
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

04-05-2021, 06:06 PM

Ack, I'm sure he would take it in good taste. Some people have been around as long as the forum exists, it seems, so have probably met loads of people with different humours!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 06:52 PM

Hmm, so why do I not have PM access? Given that I joined on 3rd Feb and have quite a lot more than the minimum 25 posts
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

04-05-2021, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Hmm, so why do I not have PM access? Given that I joined on 3rd Feb and have quite a lot more than the minimum 25 posts
I think it happens automatically, Sheba....maybe to the exact time of your first post. Who knows...I just saw the tree next to my name.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Bathsheba you will probable be connected to the system in the next 24 hours.

In the mean time, have you checked that your PM system is ticked in your Control panel?
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bathsheba you will probable be connected to the system in the next 24 hours.

In the mean time, have you checked that your PM system is ticked in your Control panel?
Where is this? In the 'edit options'? Because if so, I can't even see any mention of the PM system there

The only two sub-headings under Messaging and Notifications are 'Receive Email' and 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-05-2021, 11:24 AM

Do you see the bit where it says messages and notifications, Sheba? Scroll down that and it should be there if your messages are activated.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top