Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 11:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning all, a little late because of a visit to the destisy and then voting.

The sun is out for now so I might get a bit of tidying-up done in the garden.

Have a good day folks.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 04:05 PM

Good afternoon - Mrs Mart and me have just dodged a rain shower to go and vote. Civic duty done.

I rode over to see our son this morning and take him his hand-made Birthday card. He's 55 now. Went for a walk and a chat with him.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 04:14 PM

Good morning from Kansas and sincere congratulations to those of you who voted today! Every vote is a note of respect to those who have fought for that hard-won right for which we are so fortunate.

Gardening at my mom's today after getting her out for a sunny lunch. Planning for an upcoming camping trip in the mountains of north Georgia as soon as I get home.

Feel better Meg!

Have a find afternoon everyone!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Crikey Bruce, 19degs here would be a virtual heatwave...

Morning everyone, a bright but cold start again, but with any luck we may make 12 deg later on...

Mum and eldest daughter visiting for lunch today, so nothing else planned.

Have a good day folks
I think it is what you are used to, My old man visited in winter (August) because he was a school teacher and walked about in shirt sleeves when everybody else here was wearing jumpers and jackets.

Likewise when I visited England in May I went out with my brother likewise in just a T shirt and after 5 minutes I had to return to his house because I was so cold.

On the bright side last night the clouds meant that the night time temperature was only a few degrees below the day time temp only getting down to 15'C

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top