Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 04:21 AM

Good Morning Friday

Good morning everyone

Having problems sleeping so I thought I would start the Good Morning thread bright and early...its still dark in Yorkshire though so no idea what today's weather might be like....hopefully warmer than the freezing day yesterday.

Starting wallpapering a bedroom today...I love wallpapering its so immediate and satisfying.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 05:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning Summer and all to come later.

Another frost last night but hopefully it will be the last, our seedlings will soon all be rootbound if we don't get them planted out soon!

Nothing planned yet of any consequence for today but there is always a job if I look hard enough, so I will just go with the flow I guess.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 05:50 AM

More rain today

Sunny tomorrow

Seniors Lunch today

Have a good one
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 05:54 AM

Hi

Good Morning Summer and Barry and all who follow.

No frost and a dry, bright but chilly day forecast.

Loads to plant out today, luckily next door daughter is around, so she will be doing the hard work.

I have to exercise more, so will be walking about today.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 06:30 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Bright and sunny here at the moment - rain forecast for this afternoon. Deep frost overnight and still quite chilly.

Have been summoned to an appointment at the 'Diabetic Eye Clinic' at lunchtime today - no idea what that is all about - and have not been able to contact anyone to ask!

1. I have never been diagnosed as being diabetic - am fairly confident that I am not!

2. No idea where this place is - somewhere in the wilderness at the other side of town. Will have to go really early and explore.

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

Having problems sleeping so I thought I would start the Good Morning thread bright and early...its still dark in Yorkshire though so no idea what today's weather might be like....hopefully warmer than the freezing day yesterday.

Starting wallpapering a bedroom today...I love wallpapering its so immediate and satisfying.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
I've done a lot of papering,it is satisfying work.Do you have a pattern you have to match or is it something you are going to paint over ?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

Bright and sunny here at the moment - rain forecast for this afternoon. Deep frost overnight and still quite chilly.

Have been summoned to an appointment at the 'Diabetic Eye Clinic' at lunchtime today - no idea what that is all about - and have not been able to contact anyone to ask!

1. I have never been diagnosed as being diabetic - am fairly confident that I am not!

2. No idea where this place is - somewhere in the wilderness at the other side of town. Will have to go really early and explore.

Have a fun day.
Seems odd if you haven't been diagnosed as diabetic.Good luck
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:16 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to visit my recently bereaved friend this morning. She's in a bit of a state & making excuses not to go out of the house. Family & friends are keeping a close eye on her...

I plan on doing some jobs in the garden with Tony this afternoon - weather permitting.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:30 AM

good morning all, sun is up albeit a bit chilly out there, about to go on morning walkies
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:39 AM

Morning all, a calm dampish day , don't have anything planned for today.
S T .that is strange about the eye test.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top