Join for free
Page 54 of 70 « First < 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 09:51 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

😂 Naughty Nom !!! 😂
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 09:53 PM

I was waiting for that Nom! See how I fed you that line there!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 09:55 PM

Myrtle, the last man, came in a plumber and went out a Steampunk!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by tessa ->
i was waiting for that nom! See how i fed you that line there!
Originally Posted by tessa ->
myrtle, the last man, came in a plumber and went out a steampunk!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 10:35 PM

I have been sitting quietly in my chair, flicking through a huge pile of holiday brochures and cruises, trying to decide which very expensive holiday will suit me best when I have my share of Nom's fortune.

I was having a very pleasant dream, thinking I was in the Valley of the Kings, or perhaps laying on an Haiwiian beach being fanned and attended to by an Adonis, tanned and with a perfect body, when I was rudely awoken up by an ominous feeling all was not well.
Sure enough, I have a peek on here, only to find our Head Poinker, Tess, (alias Twiz), has taken it into her head that the Nom will be hers, since his great wealth has been discovered.

This cannot possibly be allowed to happen. He is mine, and always has been. I took him in even when he was penniliess, unkempt, and only had one shoe to his name. There cannot possibly be any doubt as to my utter devotion to the cause, although I have to admit he has suddenly become much more handsome since Twink alerted me to his vast bank balance.

So Tess my dear, please do not let's fight over this, as it is Nom we should be ambushing, not yourself. I can assure you if we work as a team it will all be over and done with very quickly, and we will be sharing his money out in no time. There will more than enough for us all to live a disgracefully indulgent life for ever.
I do hope you will agree our way is best.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

13-03-2016, 11:26 PM

Ok Mups, but I'll only share with you, if I must share, join me in the morning, poinker flexed! We don't need to share him too much, he'll be knackered and we don't want to share any of his loot!
Book a holiday for three! If he's naughty he can go in baggage.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 12:07 AM

I must beg you to think again Tess. May I suggest you sleep on this dual idea perhaps.

For a start, I don't think we should take Nom on holiday, whether we put him in the baggage or not. He will only need feeding and tending to, and it well might cramp my style with the Adonis.
Also, although I am more than happy poink that crafty Nom, I can't bring myself to duel with our other lady poinkers, we are all in this together, as they say. Honour amongst thieves and all that stuff.

Nom's earnings need to be split between you, me, Twink, Art, and Myrtle, five of us. Fear not, there will be plenty to go round.
I like to think the other ladies would do the same for us after all.

We need to hatch a perfect plan, with every possibility covered, because if we make a mistake he will be off light a bat out of hell, and we will lose him. If he gets so much as a sniff of us after his money, he would quickly burn it all rather than let us take it.
Incidentally, if it is not in his mattress lining, we need to look up his chimney, but there are many other places he hides it too. He keeps moving it.

We are looking for a large gold tin. It has a scull & crossbones on the lid and a golden key. I am led to believe, inside this tin are his bank books, his pension money, a gold Rolex watch encrusted with diamonds, and all his savings from the television work.

Be patient my friend, it will be worth waiting for.

Aha. Here comes Twink with the sedatives now . . . . . . .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

14-03-2016, 09:26 AM

Well, no one else turned up for the duel anyway, after me wearing me poinker out flexing it!
So I took off me goggles and went home to wait for the boilerman , in me best corset and bustle.
I've decided to go along with your plan, if I get to borrow Nom's camera and use him to open my bottles and cans. You can have his money but, I need his digits and digitals to be available at a moment's notice.
Do you know if he has his own teeth? That could be important when bottle opening duties are required.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Well, no one else turned up for the duel anyway, after me wearing me poinker out flexing it!
So I took off me goggles and went home to wait for the boilerman , in me best corset and bustle.
I've decided to go along with your plan, if I get to borrow Nom's camera and use him to open my bottles and cans. You can have his money but, I need his digits and digitals to be available at a moment's notice.
Do you know if he has his own teeth? That could be important when bottle opening duties are required.
TessA, I turned up with my wet kipper but you took one look and ran off screaming.
Nom kissed me yesterday behind his bike shed at the cave. It's the first time I have ever seen.....wait for it... a bike with stone wheels!
Now, I think I might be with child!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

14-03-2016, 09:44 AM

You'd better keep that kipper handy if Mups finds out you've been seducing Nom! She's a very jealous woman! If you've been tinkering with his bike you're in big trouble!

Page 54 of 70 « First < 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top