Join for free
Page 55 of 70 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:45 AM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
TessA, I turned up with my wet kipper but you took one look and ran off screaming.
Nom kissed me yesterday behind his bike shed at the cave. It's the first time I have ever seen.....wait for it... a bike with stone wheels!
Now, I think I might be with child!
Oh that is wonderful Art! I have always felt guilty that us ladies are enjoying Nom ( and his fortune ) whilst younger women are missing out. Your news has comforted me because , if you have a son, all these younger women can take advantage of him... and Dita will be too old to lure him away.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh that is wonderful Art! I have always felt guilty that us ladies are enjoying Nom ( and his fortune ) whilst younger women are missing out. Your news has comforted me because , if you have a son, all these younger women can take advantage of him... and Dita will be too old to lure him away.
Yes Twink, we've chosen names ...Dom Nom, if it's a boy and Lom Nom, if it's a girl.

Come closer Twink, I want to whisper you something and you must promise not to tell anyone, especially the head Poinker who will have me exterminated....
Mups confided in me that she's with child too and I think Nom is going to dump me for her..... What am I to do, I can't live without him!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes Twink, we've chosen names ...Dom Nom, if it's a boy and Lom Nom, if it's a girl.

Come closer Twink, I want to whisper you something and you must promise not to tell anyone, especially the head Poinker who will have me exterminated....
Mups confided in me that she's with child too and I think Nom is going to dump me for her..... What am I to do, I can't live without him!
Oh My god, can the world cope with so many Noms. I don't know how to tell you this Art but having spoken to Mups, about how far her relationship has gone with Nom, I can only assume it is an immaculate conception.
I am also getting worried about Tess because, when I suggested getting Nom stuffed , she was adamant that he must be kept in her bedroom........ surely she is not with child too!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:48 AM

Art, fear not. I can put your mind at rest because even Nom isn't THAT virile, he cannot make you pregnant merely by kissing you.
Many a wench has tried to blame Nom for producing a Nomlet over the years, but he knows they are not his, even though his kisses are extremely passionate and his arms very strong indeed. If you don't have a bump showing by tea time tonight you can relax.

Now then, back to business. I have penned a little verse to spur us on:

We're packed, keen and feeling mean,
It's off up North we go,
Nom mustn't be told we're after his gold
For his's a cunning old so-and-so.

I must add a quick p.s. here ladies.
I have discovered I will not be giving birth to a Nomlet after all. My bulge did not appear at tea time yesterday so I am safe. I have discovered all we need to do is gag him before he kisses us and we can still enjoy him, but that will keep us safe.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:51 AM

Now behave yersels, Noms are celibate, we need to keep ourselves pure as the driven snow for the goddess Dita.

Furthermore i have no desire to become a dust collector in the corner of a poinkers house. The dust would set me chest off something wicked, and leave pattens on me bod caused by filtering through me string vest and Y fronts.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

14-03-2016, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Art, fear not. I can put your mind at rest because even Nom isn't THAT virile, he cannot make you pregnant merely by kissing you.
Many a wench has tried to blame Nom for producing a Nomlet over the years, but he knows they are not his, even though his kisses are extremely passionate and his arms very strong indeed. If you don't have a bump showing by tea time tonight you can relax.

Now then, back to business. I have penned a little verse to spur us on:

We're packed, keen and feeling mean,
It's off up North we go,
Nom mustn't be told we're after his gold
For his's a cunning old so-and-so.

I must add a quick p.s. here ladies.
I have discovered I will not be giving birth to a Nomlet after all. My bulge did not appear at tea time yesterday so I am safe. I have discovered all we need to do is gag him before he kisses us and we can still enjoy him, but that will keep us safe.
What an excellent form of birth control.... do we get the gags from the N.H.S.?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

14-03-2016, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Now behave yersels, Noms are celibate, we need to keep ourselves pure as the driven snow for the goddess Dita.

Furthermore i have no desire to become a dust collector in the corner of a poinkers house. The dust would set me chest off something wicked, and leave pattens on me bod caused by filtering through me string vest and Y fronts.
But Nom consider this, the patterns the dust would leave would be diamond shaped, and that would just emphasise what a diamond geezer you are.
Ooops I forgot my gag!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What an excellent form of birth control.... do we get the gags from the N.H.S.?

No, Tess makes the best ones, Twink. She only charges 50p per mask as she knows we are all hard up.

I see Nom is denying his virility, but don't be fooled. Always gag him before taking advantage of him, just to be safe.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

14-03-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
hmmmph The goddess Dita My name is Diane, isn't that close enough? Let me tell you I am more of a goddess than she has ever been.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 11:21 AM

BTW you lot will never get my Euro Squillions, they iz well guarded. Off to hospital now, bye

Page 55 of 70 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top