Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 03:34 PM

Re: I'm a newbie - Gianetta from US :)

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
Oh, I'm waitin' for the day ...

Join the queue - you're way behind me!!!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 02:45 PM

Yes! I DO like very much - thank you darlin' Uncle Joe..... some time those old scratch recording make the Opera even more beautiful - to me.... I thank you! (sorry I just only see this now! : } ) xo Gia
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:53 PM

Hi Gianetta, sorry that i never welcomed you, as i wasn't on the forum much over xmas. I see that your enjoying it here, good for you
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 06:13 PM

Hi Sue!

Oh...please not worry for that! So many things to see and keeping track of here - I understand very much, and I also have miss to greet some of the new one who have join after me.....Yes! I am enjoy very much this nice group of people - all have been so very kind and accept of me....and I thank you for take the time to welcome to me, Sue! I appreciating very much, and I am happy to know you!... xo Gia

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top