Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 12:22 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
watch out the pie is about!
Oiy!!!!
What's today's topic?

Simple Simon met a Pie man going to the fayre.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 12:25 PM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 12:28 PM

are these self charactercures??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

22-02-2019, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
are these self charactercures??
No, I am blonde. X
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 12:47 PM

Who's yerwoman Sweetie?

There were three old ladies in front of me in the post office this morning when I went to get me pension, fair enough I don't mind waiting, but one of the heavier ones turned around suddenly to go out the door, she had forgotten to bring her identity card with her, in her hurry she stood on my right big toe, Christ I let out a yell with the pain of it, she didn't stop to say sorry, just buggered on home to get her card.
I'm sitting down now with my foot in a basin of cold water.--true.

I’ve asked this before, but never got an answer. “Why do we need toes?” alright we needed them when we were apes to hang from trees, why now that we have completed the evolution are they still there?
They are completely useless, it’s a bugger of a job to cut the toenails, you can’t hold anything in them like you do with your hands, so why are they still there?
Would it not be better if they were not there, just a smooth blank space at the end of the foot, easier to keep clean and no clipping.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Who's yerwoman Sweetie?

There were three old ladies in front of me in the post office this morning when I went to get me pension, fair enough I don't mind waiting, but one of the heavier ones turned around suddenly to go out the door, she had forgotten to bring her identity card with her, in her hurry she stood on my right big toe, Christ I let out a yell with the pain of it, she didn't stop to say sorry, just buggered on home to get her card.
I'm sitting down now with my foot in a basin of cold water.--true.

I’ve asked this before, but never got an answer. “Why do we need toes?” alright we needed them when we were apes to hang from trees, why now that we have completed the evolution are they still there?
They are completely useless, it’s a bugger of a job to cut the toenails, you can’t hold anything in them like you do with your hands, so why are they still there?
Would it not be better if they were not there, just a smooth blank space at the end of the foot, easier to keep clean and no clipping.

you try walkin with no toes and see how far you"ll get it"s all in the balance old fella
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 01:45 PM

Balance! so that’s it, fair play to ya Gummy, I’d never have thought of that, I should have though seeing I’m hobbing along now with me sore toe.
That’s what my grandson is studying in University, engineering, he’s very interested in modern artificial limbs, can’t think of the name they have for that but the ones they have now are terrific, one of my neighbours, a fella in his fifties lost his leg and has a new one, you would never guess looking at him walking, perfect strides.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

22-02-2019, 01:55 PM

that"s wot i need better than a wonky knee that's still given me yip!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

22-02-2019, 09:57 PM

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 10:19 PM

Anyone been watching that new Belgian Soap Opera...……………….Ostenders.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top