Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 12:17 PM

Re: £8bn profit for HSBC

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You haven't read or heard a thing I have said.

WIth a bank account you have nothing. Nada, zip, sweet FA. Nothing but a number on a computer screen. No physical asset, nothing. It's ok whilst the world is happy, but when the axe falls, that number in a computer will mean nothing at all, you will have nothing at all. All your supposed wealth will vapourise. Everyone should have some money invested in real things be that gold, silver, houses and so on.

We have money in our bank accounts as well as investments and money in property.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 02:11 PM

ON line banking is rubbish. Tell me how you can put a £10 note into your computer or get one out into your hand?????? you can't you have to go to a bank
I can just see everyone taking a computer onto a bus for the driver to extract the fare out of it
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
ON line banking is rubbish. Tell me how you can put a £10 note into your computer or get one out into your hand?????? you can't you have to go to a bank
I can just see everyone taking a computer onto a bus for the driver to extract the fare out of it
I do all my banking on-line, I don't have problem with it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top