Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:55 PM

Do you get angry?

Do you get angry at someone because your friend is angry with them? Or do you keep it going with the friend........
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Re: Do you get angry?

I try to keep things like that separate and not take sides.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 01:31 PM

I'm a very placid person and it takes a lot for me to get angry with someone, if someone is being nasty to my friend or husband then yes I would stick up for them.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I try to keep things like that separate and not take sides.
Me too.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I'm a very placid person and it takes a lot for me to get angry with someone, if someone is being nasty to my friend or husband then yes I would stick up for them.
So would I, Susie, but I think Blue meant if two of your friends had fallen out with each other - in which case I would not interfere.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:51 AM

Stay neutral because guess what they will kiss and make up but you will always be the bad guy who took sides and didn't help the situation.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 08:29 AM

I would only stick up for someone, including family, if I believed they were being treated unfairly.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:35 AM

I am on my families side always if friends fall out I step back and try not to get involved unless I think I can help them get back together.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
So would I, Susie, but I think Blue meant if two of your friends had fallen out with each other - in which case I would not interfere.
Yes, that is what I meant Silver........

I think I will let them work it out, altho one is pretty insistant that I don't speak to her again....I can't do that. It is their problem, and hopefully they will work through it.......

Thanks folks.....
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Do you get angry at someone because your friend is angry with them? Or do you keep it going with the friend........
No I,d never go against someone simply because a friend had a fall out or was angry at them,that's the friends issue not mine. I would always keep things going with the friend,these things tend to blow over and before you know it you'll all be friends again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top