Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:04 PM

Re: Transgender people suing NHS for Fertity Treament

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Co parenting can actually mean a child has a great life, I am imagining it would be similar to what one of my neighbours did before they moved. Two gay couples, the women each had a baby by the two men and the men took one and the women the other. They still live within a couple of miles of each other and when one of the dads sadly died the mums both really helped the lone dad to get through it and the kids are both so loved and well cared for. It looks like an almost better set up than some couples who just have kids because they can, no thought put into it at all.
Sorry, I disagree but I suppose it will become 'normal' eventually.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sorry, I disagree but I suppose it will become 'normal' eventually.
I think it may do eventually, it's hard for couples to bring up children when they both have to work, with three or four parents they can have one at home looking after them and afford a better life for them all.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
If a man becomes a woman then has a relationship with a man, where will the eggs come from .....

If a woman becomes a man then has a relationship with a woman, where will the sperm come from .....

If a man becomes a woman then has a relationship with another woman, then, presumably, the eggs will come from the latter .....

If a woman becomes a man then has a relationship with another woman, where will the sperm come from .....

..... or am I missing something ..... or not seeing the point ..... ?
I wouldn't delve too deep Omah.

Look at the brexit referendum result. We're a nation of village idiots, worldclass.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by julie1962 ->
personally i'd remove any right for anyone to have ivf etc on the nhs not just transgender people.
+1
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 08:21 PM

Prioritizing who gets treatment. IVF treatment is no different from any other on NHS, transgender people will have to wait like other couples.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top