Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 07:45 PM

Re: Massive europe snowfalls..is this global cooling?

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
OMG! SNOW! We are doomed! Time to stock up on stuff.
I blame Brexit.
I bought Tesco's entire stock of spam.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Don't bring it to the forum Fender or we'll ban it!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:06 PM

OMG! SNOW! We are doomed! Time to stock up on stuff.
I blame Brexit.
More like the bloody French heaping their excess snow on to us. Typical, the snow has sought asylum in France and now they are trying to move it on.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Bugger, another plan ruined
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:51 PM

It’s not snowing here...should I be worried? I would hate to miss out on a world disaster!
If it doesn’t happen I won’t be able to say to my grandkids, ‘ Ice Age? I remember the Great Ice Age of 2019, now that was a proper ice age, we were snowed in for 8 years, The French came and rescued us, now that was an Ice Age’
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:57 PM

It’s not snowing here...should I be worried? I would hate to miss out on a world disaster!
If it doesn’t happen I won’t be able to say to my grandkids, ‘ Ice Age? I remember the Great Ice Age of 2019, now that was a proper ice age, we were snowed in for 8 years, The French came and rescued us, now that was an Ice Age’

You're a nutter, you know that don't you.
But you do make us laugh, and I luvs ya.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

17-01-2019, 09:17 PM

Me? I am looking forward to the predictions from our resident conspiracy theorists being proved wrong...again..I just wish they would come out with something really interesting some like....Global Freezing...the True Story,

We take you live to our Science Correspondents and potential Conspiracy Theorist Rehab,.........

‘What’s the latetest Rehab?’

‘ Well folks, you may have noticed an increase in snow fall today in your neck of the woods, I know it’s winter, but this is the wrong sort of snow, (nicked from your local rail company)...this is a special kind of snow...(big ‘ooooh’, from a man in a beige cardigan in the crowd) ...yes...it’s ALIEN SNOW! (Man in beige cardigan screams, ‘ I am out of here’, and legs it...YES...ALIEN SNOW..aliens from another planet are changing our weather so that they can live here!. They come from a planet which is warming up, and using superior technology they are making it snow in winter.....’Take your Wimmin and daughters and head for the hills’ Not quite sure why you have to head for the hills but they always say that in disaster movies...I return you to the studio’

Thanks Rehab...(aside..picked up on an open mike...” he is nuttier than squirrel shit”
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

17-01-2019, 09:19 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weath...p-January-2019
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

17-01-2019, 09:24 PM

Steve..see above..that’s a proper conspiracy, get with the programme mate, move with the times, your audience needs a giggle, give us some aliens...you missed a golden opportunity with the Prince Phillip crash...you could have reminded us that he was a shape shifting lizard alien and that he started moulting and lost control of his Range Rover...now that’s how to do a conspiracy!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:27 PM

You lot may laugh. I saw a wooly Mammoth round the back of Homebase this morning.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top