Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

17-01-2019, 12:21 AM

Re: Before you have the flu jab you should read this!!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You're a bit late Steven. By a few months! We have already debated this to death (not by flu!)
ok but its worth telling people again during the flu jab season so the drug companies dont profit from it too
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
well i guess some people have vested interests?
I haven't worn a vest since I was 12yrs old ... haven't had a cold for about 30yrs ... and I don't do 'flu jabs either!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:28 AM

ok but its worth telling people again during the flu jab season so the drug companies dont profit from it too

Steven, you might care to get a cup of tea, make yourself comfortable, then have a read through these 56 or more pages and over 500 posts already on this subject.

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=55764
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:32 AM

You just beat Me to it Mups ..I'll add for Steven to read REALISTS posts...He could be His Twin...or doppelganger even!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
You just beat Me to it Mups ..I'll add for Steven to read REALISTS posts...He could be His Twin...or doppelganger even!

Or a long lost brother even.
Can't just be coincidence . . .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:35 AM

No it's really not worth it at this point in time because most of the drug companies have sold the vaccines for the season months ago and the main flu jabbing is over.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:42 AM

I'm very satisfied with my flu jab and I'll hopefully be having it later this year too
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 01:04 AM

Steven, as per your other thread where you posted the same info, Thimerosal is no longer used in the flu vaccines.

Nevertheless they remain useless vaccines that help about 1 in every 100 people vaccinated. As others have said, go read the flu threads that we have discussed extensively.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 02:15 AM

Why don't you and Realist get a room together?
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 07:35 AM

Don't forget that an essential trace in diet of a compound made up of a reactive metal and a poisonous gas- salt.
Yes there are risks in vaccinations but the odds of a negative reaction are thousands of time less than getting the disease is.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top