Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:19 PM

Re: Trophy hunters

It rally upsets me to go into someone's home and see animal heads hanging on the walls - it is just sick.

This last Christmas there seemed to be a fashion for stuffed reindeer heads to hang on the wall - I think those are sick too as it promotes the idea that trophy heads are OK.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 12:25 AM

I once went to someone's house and they had Victorian stuffed animals and birds in jars everywhere .Creepy .
They were not friends of mine thank goodness.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I once went to someone's house and they had Victorian stuffed animals and birds in jars everywhere .Creepy .
They were not friends of mine thank goodness.
How awful, Muddy. I remember going with mother to visit an old woman - can't remember who or why - I would be about 4yrs at the time. This woman had a cat curled up on a chair by the fire - went to stroke it and found it was all stiff. It had died and she had it stuffed because she could not bear to part with it! Gave me the horrors for weeks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I know I upset some of you with my views on Squirrels a few days ago but I can tell you I am a hunt saboteur and I don,t care who knows it. I have witnessed a fine buck getting tangled in a barbed wire fence screaming in terror as the hounds pounced and killed. I have seen foxes being dug out of their dens and thrown to the hounds alive to be torn to pieces. There are many hunts in this country that, in spite of the ban, breed foxes just for hunts to chase and kill.
The damage done by deer is nothing and as for foxes being blamed for getting into chicken houses and killing chickens the simple answer is Make you chicken house foxproof.

Hello Ben, you probably already know of this man in my link, but I will give you a link I think you will find interesting if you don't already have it.

https://morethanjustbadgers.net/blog/
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 09:59 PM

I despise people who kill wildlife for fun/sport. These monsters who go on canned hunts etc need shooting, they are plain evil in my mind and as someone mentioned, bloody rotten and dangerous psychopaths.

When I see pictures of them smiling, posing alongside a dead lion/animal it breaks my heart and raises such anger within me I feel like I could shoot them myself!

These monsters are partly responsible for the extinction of our beautiful lions/tigers/elephants and wildlife in general.

Evil demons.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top