Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 03:25 PM

Re: Hi from oop north

When I read "How do chuck" I immediately thought Cilla. I'll bend over and you can spank me for that.

Still finding my way round at the moment so expect many more hilarious gaffes in the days to come.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 03:33 PM

Don't worry about it. We've all been new at the beginning and there's nobody on here dafter than me anyway.

Hope you enjoy tooting around the different sections. You never know what you'll find!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 03:40 PM

Yes I'm spending most of my time here doing a lot of reading. That's the trouble with a new forum, so much catching up to do.

By the way, what's the form on necroing threads. If I find an old dead thread I would like to add to, is it ok to necro it or should I start a new thread?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
Yes I'm spending most of my time here doing a lot of reading. That's the trouble with a new forum, so much catching up to do.

By the way, what's the form on necroing threads. If I find an old dead thread I would like to add to, is it ok to necro it or should I start a new thread?
Hi Chippy it really depends on the age and content of the thread. Reply to threads where you feel it appropriate and the Moderators will sort things out if need be.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

07-04-2012, 03:51 PM

Thought I'd ask, I know a lot of forums are quite touchy about necroing. Makes you wonder why they say search for a thread to make sure it doesn't exist before you make a new one.

So I'm OK to just blunder on regardless then

If anyone pulls me up I'll just say "Meg said it was OK" hehehe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 05:44 PM

Hello Paul,
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 06:16 PM

Hello and wellcome to the forum
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 06:22 PM

Oh ho hoho, a bit of attitude eh,just what we ladies like. I am Annie, retired but not retiring, also from uppp north, a great grand mother of almost 80 but dont let that bother you .Bye.
Myrah
New Member!
Yorkshire, UK
Myrah is female 

07-04-2012, 06:26 PM

Hi Chippy
Hope you're well and enjoying surfing around the site..I know far too many topics to get through!!!...

The guys already here before us seem to have covered most of the topics!!

Chippy
Yorkshire UK

07-04-2012, 07:04 PM

Hi Janela and Pixie.

Hi Annie, attitude???? moi??? and numbers never bothered me so I'm not going to let them start now

Hi Myrah and thanks for the friend invite

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top