Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 05:47 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, clear sky again here and already 15 deg, although forecast cloudy and cooler this afternoon.

Dog clipping for us this morning then after lunch I have to go to my Mum's to replace a rotten porch door, so busy busy busy...

Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 05:54 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all

What gorgeous weather yesterday perfect in fact

Out to lunch today with pals in Huddersfield which is about an hours drive for me....Hope it stays nice so we can eat al fresco

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 06:05 AM

Good morning everyone,

Unpleasantly hot and sticky here already - a lot of low cloud. Did not enjoy my early walk - the birds were, strangely, silent - even in the little woodland. Felt oppressive and my knee was painful - so only walked about 1 mile. Going to have a lazy day - three books to catch up with!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 06:24 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

The NHS for me today.

Lukas and Maneck arrived last night, late, up and gone already.

I do their paperwork for them, so sat here looking at 15 bottles of Soplicia Vodka which I cannot have a taste of.

Huddersfield Summer?

Slumming it a bit.

You could try my old local, the Kirksteel, AKA the Beaumont Arms in Kirkheaton.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning all.

The NHS for me today.

Lukas and Maneck arrived last night, late, up and gone already.

I do their paperwork for them, so sat here looking at 15 bottles of Soplicia Vodka which I cannot have a taste of.

Huddersfield Summer?

Slumming it a bit.

You could try my old local, the Kirksteel, AKA the Beaumont Arms in Kirkheaton.
Hope your day with the NHS goes ok Swims and that you don't have long waits I hate waiting in those places thanks for the recommendation but my pals have booked a place they know .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 07:07 AM

Morning all.

Hope everything goes well for you Swimmers.

Have been up since 5.30am moving freezers, fridge, tumble dryer etc. around, lifting cabinets, as we have the Decorators coming at 8am this morning for 3 days.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 07:15 AM

Good morning all.

I'm going to cool off this morning with my aqua fit class.

Later it's one of the grandchildren's birthday so will be going there with card & present.

In between times I think I'll just put my feet up.

Have a good day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:18 AM

Fine b day forecast, very warm so appointment at the docs vfirst before a trip to the Rising Sun Countryside Center for the day with the camera.

Have fun all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:31 AM

Morning all

Another gorgeous day, shame I have to be stuck at work in a room with no windows, bad design i.d say. Hopefully it's still lovely when I finish at 2pm then me and my nephew are going to buy some pot plants for my patio, he's done a tremendous job in my garden and patio, I can now sit out and enjoy the sunshine and my garden.

Enjoy today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day.
I was going to the dentist to get a filling repaired but my dentist is ill so I now have to wait until next Monday . Still can't be helped.

I am going to pop to the shops for some fruit and spinach for lunch then I might plant up the tubs at the front. I have a problem in that the lambs are getting out of the field by squeezing under the gate and I am worried they will eat my new plants. My garden is open to the lane at the front .

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top