Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 06:11 PM

wrong item sent

about a week ago I ordered another one of these

well the parcel arrived this afternoon. Spot the mistake

the original advert was this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Seller....c100290.m3507

So now having to send it back and hope the seller has the right one in stock or get a refund

Just getting a receiver only is double the price anywhere else let alone the transmitter as well
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:45 PM

Re: wrong item sent

Wrong camera realspeed.....
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 11:28 AM

Have you tried it? Can’t see that there would be any difference.
I might be wrong.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 11:56 AM

hotshoe contacts are different
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
about a week ago I ordered another one of these ... well the parcel arrived this afternoon. Spot the mistake

the original advert was this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Seller....c100290.m3507

So now having to send it back and hope the seller has the right one in stock or get a refund

Just getting a receiver only is double the price anywhere else let alone the transmitter as well
Twas prolly a Chinese knock-off and you've had a lucky escape
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

06-11-2020, 04:50 PM

ok sent it back and he is sending a replacement. The item is made in China anyway and absoutely fantastic for the price. The range it will work at is 300ft from transmitter to reciever,(I tried it down the length of our road)
also it has a bypass circuit so you can also mount it on to of the camera at the same time as the remotes which can be set to different powers individually or in groups.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-11-2020, 09:48 PM

From a company i have bought from before I ordered another camerea flash gun trigger set, ie transmitter and receiver. so I could extend the number of flashguns if I wanted to.

sounds simple enough doesn't it?????

not to the suppliers.
Advertised for use with Nikon cameras and they sent a set for Canon cameras. Soent that back and asked for the Nikon transmitter and receiver set.

Sounds simple enough doesn't it?????

Not to these suppliers
now sent a box containing 2 receivers in a box showing transmitter and receiver.

Oh it is the recievers I really wanted fair enough, but if I wanted to sell on at a later date i'm stuffed

Receivers cost individually £80 for the Pixel king and £120 for the Pixel king pro. I got 2 kings for £54 instead of £160.

The point is they yet again sent the wrong items
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
The point is they yet again sent the wrong items
Perhaps they are in cahoots with your postman? Has the person 5 doors down got a Canon?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Perhaps they are in cahoots with your postman? Has the person 5 doors down got a Canon?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top