Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 08:03 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, heavy rain here at the moment but hopefully it will dry up later.

Just the normal dog walking first thing, then a trip to the B&Q this afternoon to find a few plants for the xmas planter that I've made for Mum, and maybe a few spring bulbs if they have any left...

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 09:49 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone dark and wet here.

Off to the Doctors shortly for a blood test , thankfully they have a veranda outside the surgery with numbered spaces
so I won't have to stand in the rain.

Home to make mince pies so I can take a tin full for the children when I meet my son and the twins for a socially distance walk tomorrow
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 11:07 AM

Good morning all.
A dull, dreary, grey day and supposed to be a frost tonight.

I will finish bubble wrapping my tubs this morning thank goodness, then need to nip out to the local shop for just a few bits.
So fed up with all the masks, gloves, sanitisers etc, just to get a pint of milk!

Enjoy your day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 11:23 AM

Good morning all a dreary wet day here.

There was hardly anyone in town yesterday when I went to the Opticians . None of the usual Christmas lights and decorations to brighten the atmosphere, Another visit to the Opticians this Friday with Mr Mags who also needs new glasses and another next week to collect my new specs.

Enjoy your day everyone...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top