Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 02:50 PM

Re: "America First" says Donald.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
No we shouldn't....not until we can look after our own.

Once we get rid of the homeless problems...our NHS is running smoothly.....our sick patients aren't left in corridors needing a bed....our elderly can live comfortably...etc. Then, and only then should we consider helping others.

My taxes aren't for foreign aid....for black market racketeers to line their pockets nor corrupt governments.
Well said.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I would much sooner give money to people in need in third world countries than most of our homeless. Many are alcoholics and drug addicts who don't deserve any help at all.
Why don't you go over to Africa and help dig a few wells?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 02:51 PM

The man is a loon.....what about Sweden

The U.S. military is not in Iraq "to seize anybody's oil", Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said, distancing himself from remarks by President Donald Trump at the start of a visit to Iraq on Monday.
The man is a loon

I have a can of oil in my garage...let him try and take that! Btw he is still a loon.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The man is a loon.....what about Sweden

The man is a loon

I have a can of oil in my garage...let him try and take that! Btw he is still a loon.
Can you oil his wobble gob......and twatting finger....
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 05:05 PM

At the same press conference he told a Jewish reporter who asked how he will control anti Semitism to sit down and shut up!!

Have a laugh and follow some Tiny Trump memes. So true...
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
I see no problem with America First,Many American's are looking for work and have been for years.Big Auto companies moving to Mexico and American's losing job's is exactly what Trump is talking about.Impose a Tax on their product if built there and want to sell it to the U.S..Simply put they want to take advantage of the cheap labor and make an even bigger profit.Of course all that scrapped after Trump became POTUS,but Obama was willing to let that happen despite the fact American's in the Rust belt Needed Job's.So in short shadow is and was wrong and is such a sore Loser I still don't think he has accepted that Trump is POTUS,he reeks of hillary's cheap perfume.Just a sore LOSER.
To which Ford Auto has said to hell with Trump and is building its plants in Mexico anyway, which by the way discourages that migration you hate so much. And if you want to pay a 30% tax on everything imported, go ahead. Those "Rust belt" jobs are not coming back. They have been automated and modernized. And Trump has scrapped nothing. If Trump was for a real "America First" would he be spending and golfing more in a month than President Obama did in a year?

Remember the good old days when President Obama kept the terrorists away from Bowling Green & Sweden!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 05:17 PM

Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 05:23 PM

That truck driver looks Jewish.

I would have thought he would have known what being in a minority feels like. What being taken in as someone needing shelter feels like.
Instead he just knows what superiority and nasty feels like.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
What an arsehole in that video
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2017, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
What an arsehole in that video
Absolutely.
He's known for his attacks on all colours and credes.

A Trump supporter?

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top