Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 08:13 PM

Re: War by 2025?

Never mind lads rations will be along soon if the bloody Navy hasn't eaten it all before you get it. Never seen a skinny matelot have you?
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 09:00 PM

So whats new ,been building up a few years now
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 09:57 PM

Personally, I find that eminently believable and, in fact, have mentioned the fact that muslims are outbreeding us already.

One hopeful possibility is that new generations of muslims might become more westernised. I know that some already seem to be making such progress: my GP, for example, seems to be almost and honorary white man! I also know others who, at least at face value, seem to have many Western values.

However, can we be sure? It seems that surveys have been done which show that there is still a high proportion of them who still follow the orders issued in the koran. Add to this the many new immigrants who seem to be as keen jihadis as it is possible to be, if not out and out terrorists.

As always, time will tell, but please let it not be for the next thirty or forty years at least.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I recently read a book that I have already mentioned in one of the threads. It is on topic with this thread, so I shall mention the title again.
Invasion. by DC Alden.
It is about the sleepers of ISIS in this country that wake up.
Yes, I have read it and, again, a believable story.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-12-2016, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I despair of things like this, the Maths are wrong, the timescale is wrong and it isn't going to happen.

This entire hatred of Muslims is just playing into the hands of the Radicals.

We have a population of 64 million and only 300,000 Radicals.

Not a very equal match is it?

We should not be scared of them, they use terror as a weapon.

They die as easily as we do, they are not Superhuman, they are just pathetic scum.

All it takes is the political will to deal with them.
Of course you're right.

But where is the political will?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:30 PM

Who writes all this futuristic stuff about forthcoming wars....Arthur C Clark?

I've yet to see any of this soothsaying rubbish actually predict anything correct. I thought the days of the rune stones went out with Eric Bloodaxe.

Even '1984' by George Orwell was wildly off the mark.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Oh Marmaduke do shuddup!!

Oh hush the noise ye men of strife
And hear the angels sing...

Yes Marmalade, I'm with Ruthio on this one.

For Gawd's sake man, we're trying to get ready for Christmas here, we were feeling full of festive joy and all that, till we read your post. Shurrup.

Ruthio, shall we have one of those polls you like, and see if folks think all political agenda, war, terrorist talk, religious arguments and prophets of doom wave a white flag and call a ceasefire until at least January 2017?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

For Gawd's sake man, we're trying to get ready for Christmas here, we were feeling full of festive joy and all that, till we read your post. Shurrup.

Ruthio, shall we have one of those polls you like, and see if folks think all political agenda, war, terrorist talk, religious arguments and prophets of doom wave a white flag and call a ceasefire until at least January 2017?

Your wishes are my command
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Your wishes are my command

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

What? You mean we're only left with smut until January?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top