Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 05:43 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Due to be cloudy - and possibly rainy - here today.

No definite plans - going to have a serendipity day.

Stay safe
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 06:47 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabs and all who follow

Rain is forecast here today....hope it holds off till later as I'm out for coffee in a pals garden later....they have a gazebo type thing if it rains....but please don't rain

Have a good day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 06:47 AM

Hi

A very wet day forecast.

I have to take for a Hospital Appointment at a Spinal Injury Centre.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 07:01 AM

Good morning everyone, peeing down here already and forecast to last all day methinks...

Just heading off with the dogs for a very quick walk, then back to do some odd jobs around the house later. Bangers and mash for lunch yum yum...

Have a good day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 07:10 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God Bless.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 09:21 AM

Heavy rain at the moment,was going up the town for a repeat prescription,might wait awhile.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Absolutely tipping down with rain, the garden does need it. Rain easing by afternoon with warm, sunny spells developing. Maybe thunderstorms inland is the forecast. Maximum temperature 22°C.

No gardening, that’s for sure. I will have to make do with catching up on indoor tasks instead!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 09:42 AM

Good morning all the torrential rain continued throughout the night and it’s still raining now. The flowers in my hanging baskets are looking very sorry for themselves at the moment.

I’ll be attempting to do some light housework today if my painful leg and back permits.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 09:49 AM

Just getting started today after a long evening last night with (my daughter), Molly who had to have her dog put down yesterday. She's heartbroken, bless her and her little dog has been at her side through some very dark periods of her life. She lives with her mum but yesterday, just wanted her Dad and a big hug.

I've still not got access to my work accounts although my virtual desktop looks like its finished being built so I'll try and log in later after a cup of tea.

The sun is just starting to come through and the rain easing here in Sudbury, I have a video to do for a theatre add, some more songs to learn, some guitar solo's on my friends new songs and presets to create on my guitar effects processor.

Busy, busy busy today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone torrential rain since the early hours.

Chloe stood in the lane and scowled at me refusing to go and pee. I had to carry her down the lane so she could pee on the way back.
I am working up the enthusiasm to vacuum the furniture in the sitting room rather than spending the morning chatting online. I better get started..
Enjoy your day.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's little dog Bread it is the moment all dog owners dread but one which comes to us all..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top