Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 04:16 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning world and everyone in it!

Going to be a bit damp around the edges here again - but a shade warmer.

I am back in writing mode!

Take care - have a safe day!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 05:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow!

A drier and slightly warmer day than yesterday is the forecast, and with sunny spells.
Maximum temperature 20°C.

Not too sure about any gardening as yet, too early. If not though there are always
other tasks instead, lots of them!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 07:04 AM

Hi

It has stopped raining at long last.

Far too wet to get in the garden,a rip to the recycling is in order.

The Prendities are in Poland, a mammoth trip by coach.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 07:09 AM

Good morning all, rain stopped here too but on the plus side the garden has had a very good watering so no complaints.

Just about to hit the forest with the hounds then, after coffee, I'd better get out in the garden and do some tidying up of the plants after the storms.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 08:03 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 08:18 AM

Good morning everyone

Looks like we have a break in the rain here too....we had to cancel our coffee morning in a friend's garden yesterday because the heavens opened.

I ended up on a Garden Centre and I bought a new garden bench....very pleased with it. So it's the garden for me today...admiring my new bench

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 08:56 AM

Good morning all the taps haven’t been turned off yet, it’s still bucketing down with heavy rain here.

Mr Mags had to take the car for its MOT and service at 8.00am with orders to take all loose articles out of the car so everything could be sanitized before they start.

Swimmy, I hope all went well for Guy at the Spinal Injury Centre yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all the taps haven’t been turned off yet, it’s still bucketing down with heavy rain here.

Mr Mags had to take the car for its MOT and service at 8.00am with orders to take all loose articles out of the car so everything could be sanitized before they start.

Swimmy, I hope all went well for Guy at the Spinal Injury Centre yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Hi

Thanks for that.

They have arranged an MRI to confirm their diagnosis on his spinal injuries.

Their view at the moment is that the damage is inoperable so he has been placed on a Quality of Life Management Plan.

It is wait and see time.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 09:20 AM

Morning all, waitin* for the plumber to fit our new drain so we can finally use the sink, then see how the day goes..have a good day all..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone
..did I wish for rain
..it hasn't stopped for 48 hours
..be careful what you wish for.

The beans are growing at last. I have never had such poor specimens, I predict I might have a handful of beans by the time we get the first frost .

I have just ordered some nematodes to apply to the tender stem broccoli so I am hoping for better luck with that.

Off to start some cleaning, I am cold and hope it might warm me up.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top